Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Herb Garden Holloway Road London N7  (Read 1981 times)

Offline Cafecafe

82 Holloway Road, Islington, London, N7 8JG

First post

Near Holloway Rd station new Chinese shop.  There’s another across road.  This one offers £40 per hour massage £25 for 30 mins

Most recently went early Jan mid morning.  2 girls work there.  Showers in room.  Different people each day usual story but reason for posting is I’ve visited a few times already and find it’s good value.  Entry price point is good and girls ask you what you want to pay and happy to negotiate.   Standard prices 20/30/40 for extras.  Nothing more than b2b on offer

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
That's a pure advert mate, not a review, in fact it's bordering on touting, not the owner are you?   :unknown:

If you want to post reviews in future follow the instructions on the post review page and read the guide. - External Link/Members Only

Offline Cafecafe

No honestly it’s my own review and thanks for the link which I will read and follow going forwards

Offline RAJEC

No honestly it’s my own review and thanks for the link which I will read and follow going forwards

After a year of being here lol? Really?  :D :lol:

Offline Bangman

Can the op tell us more details of the experience/service and tell us how the girls look like.

One member has posted a review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=331600.msg3457244#msg3457244

That is, if you really want there??

Offline Cafecafe

Trying to reply to Rajec’s “After a year of being here lol? Really?”

The answer is yes, it doesn’t have to be a pissing contest between punters here and there are many reasons why I and maybe others haven’t posted in the early months.  In my case tech was a particular issue.  But ignoring that I would still appreciate a little encouragement.  PS @Rajec, thanks for your posts about various girls, I recognise your name so you are obviously a good contributor to this forum.  Over and out - need to get punting!

Offline RAJEC

Trying to reply to Rajec’s “After a year of being here lol? Really?”

The answer is yes, it doesn’t have to be a pissing contest between punters here and there are many reasons why I and maybe others haven’t posted in the early months.  In my case tech was a particular issue.  But ignoring that I would still appreciate a little encouragement.  PS @Rajec, thanks for your posts about various girls, I recognise your name so you are obviously a good contributor to this forum.  Over and out - need to get punting!

It was tongue in cheek. No worries buddy. You’re already off the mark. Keep up the good work!