Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual-Adriana69 - near Angel - Bait and Switch  (Read 1159 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5456365) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline easylove12

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This took place around January this year. Nice flat in between Angel and Old Street.

Was originally trying to book a Brazilian MILF for some anal, but ended up with this girl who was much better looking and cheaper - £120 for the hour. The woman I meant to book was £150, but did anal which I wanted that evening.

Never mind - Adriana was really quite sexy. Massive, lovely tits. She does have a big vertical scar between them, from heart surgery iirc but I didn't find it off-putting.

Service was good, Adriana was warm and friendly. Did owo, missionary and doggy for round 1. Oral covered and missionary round 2.

Left satisfied. She's good looking, decent owo, OK sex. She doesn't excel at anything but a solid punt.

Online PLeisure

Thanks for reviewing. It's worth noting the site rules, in particular, Section 4 which state a 6-month time limit for reviewing meets.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0
Unfortunately, your review is beyond this time period. The thread has been moved to the London Discussion board.  :hi:

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event (positive or negative)

Offline sparkus

Thanks for reviewing. It's worth noting the site rules, in particular, Section 4 which state a 6-month time limit for reviewing meets.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0
Unfortunately, your review is beyond this time period. The thread has been moved to the London Discussion board.  :hi:

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event (positive or negative)

Not only that but the subject heading is misleading as I don't see any B&S involved, more he wanted another WG nearby who wasn't available  :unknown:

Adriana and pals do basically offer pot luck on who's behind the door when you book but I think this is misleading here.

Offline easylove12

It was a totally different profile that I booked on, is that not B&S?

Offline sparkus

It was a totally different profile that I booked on, is that not B&S?

It'd help if you said which one that was.

Offline easylove12

Have looked a few times since but haven't been able to find it.

Offline sparkus

Have looked a few times since but haven't been able to find it.

Adriana only works with two other girls, Anna and Byanca:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

If your original booking was not with one of these two (neither Brazilian, neither busty) then you were not B&S, you just got your profiles mixed up.