Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EroticEmms - Southwark  (Read 5069 times)

42 review(s) for Erotic Emms (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Stevelondon

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Messages over AW. She sent me her mobile number the day before the meet.

Locn: Budget hotel.

Emms: To me she was just lovely. No model with legs that go on forever. Just a beautiful GND and sexy as hell.

Service:  This part has being doing my head in. It’s the reason behind this punt being a neutral going on positive rather than the other way round, if that makes sense and it’s taken me a while to get round to writing it. Hoping I get it right in its explanation.
It took me quite a while to get a booking. Not Emms fault she is so popular.
It’s just that we had exchanged quite a lot of messages about the scenario I was after.
After reading so many reviews of Emms. I got the impression she would be perfect for roleplay.
It just didn’t really happen. It did to some extent but not completely.
I’m into tease and edging play and although I suspect Emms was actually doing what she thought was the right thing. It didn’t work.
Also with no OW or OWO, cock stroking etc. I was for the most part, wondering when those things would actually happen. Emms just didn’t seem as if she wanted to get involved with my cock at all. Maybe I just overcomplicated things in my roleplay description and she misunderstood.
As I say. Perhaps I had not explained myself fully in the messages beforehand.
I am more than willing to give Emms the benefit of the doubt.
She is definitely a girl I find extremely attractive and sexy and some out there will think me daft saying this because of the neutral/positive grading I am giving it. I would see her again. But next time with me being the one in charge so to speak.

If I might just venture a comment. I suspect Emms may just prefer to be the sub as opposed to the opposite.  Judging by the bruising to her bum. She is very much into CP and spanking.

I’m being honest with myself marking the review the way I have.
A lovely lass and I can understand why so many positives.
I think if this visit had simply been a more explicitly sexual (asked for) suck n fuck episode. The grading would possibly be different.
But as I said previously. Next time it’s me in control and I think that would work best for both Emms and myself.

Offline Stealthmode

You say its a neutral but marked it positive. Do you want it changed to Neutral?

i’ve tried booking her, but she rarely replies and I’ve given up.

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Yr review doesnt state what you paid and for how long, am i reading it right all she did was stroke yr cock for the duration of yr booking
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 03:47:47 pm by Fu-Qin Boi-Ling »

Offline Stevelondon

I will get the hang of review writing I promise

Sorry guys.
£180/60

No………. The review is positive but as I say in the post. Middle between neutral and positive.

If you read the post again. It does say no cock stroking etc.

Offline sensualencounter

If you explained to her what you wanted as well as you’ve written this, then no bloody wonder she didn’t know what you wanted.

I have no idea what you actually did in this booking. Was it a role play or not? Was there anything sexual or not? What actually happened? No idea….

Online Waterhouse

If you explained to her what you wanted as well as you’ve written this, then no bloody wonder she didn’t know what you wanted.

I have no idea what you actually did in this booking. Was it a role play or not? Was there anything sexual or not? What actually happened? No idea….
:lol:

Offline Stevelondon

:D      If I described the roleplay in detail. What’s to stop the SP from guessing who I am. ?

So in answer to your question.
Yes it was roleplay. But it did not turn out to be the way I had described or asked for. Hence my reservations as to wether the review (as far as I am concerned)should be a positive or a neutral.

As I said. It certainly would be a lot easier if it had been a simple case of,
“She sucked me off OWO. We had sex in three positions and I popped twice in the 60”
Something along the lines you wrote for your review on Highsteethoney. A masterful and insightful piece of posting that should and will go down in UKP review writing.
You go on to recommend her.
Who for. Certainly not for me because it’s not what I look for in a SP.
We all write differently and if you and your forum helper pal find my way amusing. So be it.

My session with Emms was a specific scenario. Do tell me what it is I should write without losing discretion.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 06:06:28 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

:D      If I described the roleplay in detail. What’s to stop the SP from guessing who I am. ?

You rated this review as a positive so why do you care so much if the sp knows its you by revealing more details.

Offline Stevelondon

You rated this review as a positive so why do you care so much if the sp knows its you by revealing more details.

Sorry ???

Are you saying you yourself tell the SP’s you visit that you will be giving them a positive review on UKP. ?

Offline Stealthmode

believe it or not some SP hate positive review just as much as a negative. So it makes sense that he doesnt want to be super specific. Outing is real. Even an SP sending a thank you for the positive review text can land you in hot water at home. Not worth it

Offline Stevelondon

believe it or not some SP hate positive review just as much as a negative. So it makes sense that he doesnt want to be super specific. Outing is real. Even an SP sending a thank you for the positive review text can land you in hot water at home. Not worth it

Absolutely spot on.

As for your trying to book her. She does seem to be extremely popular and the way she lists her dates/times/venues can be problematic to some.
I managed to book well in advance and I guess that’s the only way to go.
Unless she has some kind of easier way for regulars of course.

Offline oinki

Can you just list the services you had please, or was it just neutral/positive roleplay? It would be helpful to know if you had any sexual services at all, or even any kissing? At the moment it just reads non sexual roleplay.

Offline Bartolomeo

You have to take the lead with her.

Offline jsparky

So in answer to your question.
Yes it was roleplay. But it did not turn out to be the way I had described or asked for. Hence my reservations as to wether the review (as far as I am concerned)should be a positive or a neutral.

As I said. It certainly would be a lot easier if it had been a simple case of,
“She sucked me off OWO. We had sex in three positions and I popped twice in the 60”
Something along the lines you wrote for your review on Highsteethoney. A masterful and insightful piece of posting that should and will go down in UKP review writing.
You go on to recommend her.
Who for. Certainly not for me because it’s not what I look for in a SP.
We all write differently and if you and your forum helper pal find my way amusing. So be it.

My session with Emms was a specific scenario. Do tell me what it is I should write without losing discretion.

Based on your description, I think she already sussed out who you're.

Offline Tebbers343

What an utterly bizarre review  :lol:

Offline Stevelondon

You have to take the lead with her.

After meeting her I agree with you.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Can you just list the services you had please, or was it just neutral/positive roleplay? It would be helpful to know if you had any sexual services at all, or even any kissing? At the moment it just reads non sexual roleplay.

I totally understand why OP is avoiding specifics, particularly with an English girl and someone he wants to see again. However there really are no details beyond it wasn't what he expected. Just saying "London" as the location smacks of being vague to help retain anonymity, and I bet the punt was actually some time ago. The rating is obviously his call but also smacks of not wanting to stand out (she has an unblemished record).

On the flip side, props to Steve for doing a review at all considering the situation

I've always thought Emms was wasted on me since her skillset is quite wide and I don't really make the most of what's on offer (for a flat fee), but she's a solid GND shag.

Offline Stevelondon

What an utterly bizarre review  :lol:

Thank you for your valued and oh so obviously intelligent opinion.

Offline Billy no mates

I saw her earlier this year and reviewed.

We agreed services prior to the meet, and during the meet I led, I wouldn’t even say she was passive, think she just enjoys being led/submissive.

It wasn’t quite Hendrix levels of debauchery, but she was pretty filthy, I would say much more than GND, GFE type meet, much much more :thumbsup:

Offline Stevelondon

I totally understand why OP is avoiding specifics, particularly with an English girl and someone he wants to see again. However there really are no details beyond it wasn't what he expected. Just saying "London" as the location smacks of being vague to help retain anonymity, and I bet the punt was actually some time ago. The rating is obviously his call but also smacks of not wanting to stand out (she has an unblemished record).

On the flip side, props to Steve for doing a review at all considering the situation

I've always thought Emms was wasted on me since her skillset is quite wide and I don't really make the most of what's on offer (for a flat fee), but she's a solid GND shag.

Fuzzy I think you just hit the nail on the head and a very insightful post indeed.
Succinctly put.

I think on reflection I may as well have not written a review. It’s certainly not a very good one to say the least. But everything has its place and it’s given an opportunity for those who write perfect reviews to have a pot. So to speak 😂

Emms has enough of a fan base and good reviews to allow punters to make their minds up about her. Without the need to worry about my badly worded and disjointed post.

But I shall attempt to recover some dignity 😂

I did get LFK with RO. Sex in mish.
The RO being particularly good as I do enjoy women who orgasm because of my efforts to please.

I stick my opinion that I think Emms is better at being led than being the opposite. She is lovely and so I still stick with my quirky grading in that I possibly just didn’t get my scenario across as well as I should and that Emms simply carried out what she assumed I was after.
My bad. Benefit of the doubt to her.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 10:19:26 am by Stevelondon »

Offline Stevelondon

Based on your description, I think she already sussed out who you're.

What description ?

Apologies to Bartolomeo……. Quoted you wrong.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Fuzzy I think you just hit the nail on the head and a very insightful post indeed.
Succinctly put.

I think on reflection I may as well have not written a review. It’s certainly not a very good one to say the least. But everything has its place and it’s given an opportunity for those who write perfect reviews to have a pot. So to speak

Emms has enough of a fan base and good reviews to allow punters to make their minds up about her. Without the need to worry about my badly worded and disjointed post.

But I shall attempt to recover some dignity

I did get LFK with RO. Sex in mish.
The RO being particularly good as I do enjoy women who orgasm because of my efforts to please.

I stick my opinion that I think Emms is better at being led than being the opposite. She is lovely and so I still stick with my quirky grading in that I possibly just didn’t get my scenario across as well as I should and that Emms simply carried out what she assumed I was after.
My bad. Benefit of the doubt to her.

I have some empathy. The review has merit in that it confirms punters need to be super clear about expectation, even with an experienced SP like Emms. Thanks for sharing.

Offline oinki

I understand the need of being vague. But to be honest, he could have skipped the flimsiness of the roleplay description and said it was to his satisfaction but could have been better, and gone straight to the services which I think what most people want to know. Each to their own with their reviews though. My take from his review and subsequent post:

Roleplay - try to please but not great
LFK - for £180 sounds poor
Appreciative RO - good to know
Intercourse in mish had - would have been good to know if she moans, playful, encouraging or just a dead doll with you doing the work.

These lead to me not wanting to see her at that price point.

Thanks for the review and response to clarify.

Offline Stevelondon

I understand the need of being vague. But to be honest, he could have skipped the flimsiness of the roleplay description and said it was to his satisfaction but could have been better, and gone straight to the services which I think what most people want to know. Each to their own with their reviews though. My take from his review and subsequent post:

Roleplay - try to please but not great
LFK - for £180 sounds poor
Appreciative RO - good to know
Intercourse in mish had - would have been good to know if she moans, playful, encouraging or just a dead doll with you doing the work.

These lead to me not wanting to see her at that price point.

Thanks for the review and response to clarify.

Understand and points taken on board.

Offline Liverpool

OP: was this an incall or outcall?

If an incall, what was the rough location of the punt?

Offline Stevelondon

OP: was this an incall or outcall?

If an incall, what was the rough location of the punt?

Incall.
There’s no rough location I can give other than where it was. Let’s just say easily got to by road or public transport Central London.

Offline Liverpool

Incall.
There’s no rough location I can give other than where it was. Let’s just say easily got to by road or public transport Central London.

Not entirely sure why all the cloak and dagger  :unknown: but thanks all the same  :dash:

Offline Stevelondon

Not entirely sure why all the cloak and dagger  :unknown: but thanks all the same  :dash:

Ok….. Southwark then.
Mate she tours. So me saying I met her somewhere specific is hardly going to make much difference in the greater scheme of things.

I got this review wrong. Let’s move on.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 06:53:41 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline stayer

This is what PuntingWiki has to say about ratings.

The overall rule is “your review, your rating.”

Your rating is your recommendation to other punters about whether to visit. Ratings are summarised in aggregate beneath posts that include the AW link included in your review. Ultimately the impact of your rating on the aggregate will be the only part of your review readers may see - rate accordingly.

Give a positive rating if you want to unequivocally recommend the provider to other punters. If you would repeat the punt as it was, or plan to revisit, you should probably give a positive rating. Many punters believe B&S bookings should not be recorded as a positive rating against original profile, even if you had a good experience. However, the idea of posting a negative review of a positive experience is also misleading. In the end, YR,YR.

Give a neutral rating when you have reservations about recommending the provider to other punters. Describe your reservations in your review.

Give a negative rating as a warning to other punters about the provider. There is a range of opinion about how you should treat dishonesty, misrepresented services, fake pictures and poor value in terms of the overall rating. In these instances, pointing out how you arrived at your rating will leave the punter better informed about whether they want to visit.