Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: J_O_L_I_E (Plymouth)  (Read 904 times)

Foyler

Hey folks. Newbie here, in both senses of the word  :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can anybody shed any light on this young lady? Couldn't seem to find any existing threads on her. She's got a profile that's a few months old and a single piece of feedback which appears to be hidden from view (well, it is to me).

Offline Ellroy44

One of Sergeis so I'd give it a miss if I were you mate. Wait for the real deal JBJolie to return from her hols, your cock will thank you :D

Just Some Bloke

Profile currently says "Accessing from Romania" so she's either not in Plymouth or not in control of her profile. That plus the hidden feedback I would suggest be very wary if you are thinking of booking her.

Foyler

Cheers for the advice guys.

I fired off a PM to her with a date and time that I could see her and got a reply back telling me to phone her an hour prior to any booking. Think I'll let let this one slide now.

Offline Roth

bristolqwerty

Cheers for the advice guys.

I fired off a PM to her with a date and time that I could see her and got a reply back telling me to phone her an hour prior to any booking. Think I'll let let this one slide now.
:D most likely her male pimp mailing back sweet nothings to you ~ if that doesn't pour ice on your boner until JB returns nothing will.   :D Vivastreet is full of generic, dark haired, black stockinged, high heeled Romanian ladies, all attractive yes, but all 100% TGTBT too.  My sympathies buddy since I'd love to f**k em' all if they were real.
External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 08:24:11 pm by bristolqwerty »

bristolqwerty

J_O_L_I_E now DESIREE on vivastreet  :dash:  a shame one of these EE profiles is not genuine as they all look good shag.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 12:17:25 am by bristolqwerty »