Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Carla in Colchester  (Read 678 times)

Offline Students Notebook

Has anyone any knowledge of Lovely Carla External Link/Members Only in Colchester.
I sent her an email the other day and a couple days later she logged in and, you're not going to believe this. She deleted my email. :scare: Unbelievable I know.
Basically it was a request to know if she was in a flat or hotel and her dress size.
The only info here is a verification picture and having looked at it I have decided not to bother . Lovely indeed. Doesn't look lovely to me.
However, does anyone want to own up and tell me what I'm missing ??
S.N.

Offline winkywanky

Perhaps she only takes phone calls, and her number's displayed when she's working?

Perhaps she only takes phone calls, and her number's displayed when she's working?

She may have to wait a long time before I ring her, but who knows, if someone has met her, and can recommend her, then perhaps I might change my mind and let her try to make on old man happy.
Depends very much on her dress size but I really don't like her nose.
I've been caught out before by profiles without face, or part face pics and I've been caught out before by B & S too. :dash:
S.N.

Offline winkywanky

If you're worried about being caught out again, perhaps an unreviewed Romanian is not the way to go?

If you're worried about being caught out again, perhaps an unreviewed Romanian is not the way to go?

Absolutely right, but look at her fb. It is odd though that she's been registered since March this year and has so little AW fb.
No idea who Will200 is but he looks OK. But oseabiker (120) well he's 100 %. reliable,  I would trust his judgement every time.
So it's a conundrum.
Still don't like her nose though.
S.N.

Offline socks

Still don't like her nose though.

Can't see the problem with it, although I accept it would look better streaked in my baby gravy  :cool:

Can't see the problem with it, although I accept it would look better streaked in my baby gravy  :cool:

That's not quite the sort of nose job I had in mind for her :lol: :lol: :lol: S.N.