Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who do you recommend on the way to Norwich  (Read 698 times)

Offline AlwaysLooking

Hi, I don't often venture off the West Mids area, but soon I'll be heading off to the Norwich area for the day for work, As this is taking me well out of my normal looking grounds thought I might see about sampling some local delights. I'll be heading Kettering, Huntingdon, Cambridge (if piss easy to get too), then via either Thetford or Bury St Edmonds across to South Norwich.

No idea whether I just want a normal GFE, or try something completely different. My normal likes are curvy (not fat), big boobs and late 20's through to early 40s (think a curvy milf/mom next door and you'll not be far off). But happy to consider anyone really, as long as they'll give good service. And more importantly who to avoid like the plague.

So guys, who do you recommend along that route and why.

And I'm also off to search the reviews section

Offline Students Notebook

Hi, I don't often venture off the West Mids area, but soon I'll be heading off to the Norwich area for the day for work, As this is taking me well out of my normal looking grounds thought I might see about sampling some local delights. I'll be heading Kettering, Huntingdon, Cambridge (if piss easy to get too), then via either Thetford or Bury St Edmonds across to South Norwich.

No idea whether I just want a normal GFE, or try something completely different. My normal likes are curvy (not fat), big boobs and late 20's through to early 40s (think a curvy milf/mom next door and you'll not be far off). But happy to consider anyone really, as long as they'll give good service. And more importantly who to avoid like the plague.

I don't want to seem unhelpful but I would strongly urge you to search Adult Work. If and when you have found someone you like, search UKP for Reviews and then, and only then, come  back and ask questions.

I don't want to seem unhelpful but I would strongly urge you to search Adult Work. If and when you have found someone you like, search UKP for Reviews and then, and only then, come  back and ask questions.
S.N.

Offline fatboy

If it was me, I would be heading for Brandon and Charlotte Scott.
Has a bit of a reputation here for packing them in but I have always found her a dirty minx and good fun.
Mid thirties Milf, great body and fake tits.
Loads of info here about her and I am sure others will come up with their suggestions.
Have fun and let us know who you chose....FB.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 11:44:50 am by fatboy »

Offline Students Notebook

If you take Fat Boys advice and go to see Charlotte Scott in Brandon, you'll probably travel  through Thetford. About 30 years ago I stopped there for lunch at a very nice pub.
I recommend it.    :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:   Unfortunately I've forgotten it's name. :D :D :D
S.N.