Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sallythe queen Norwich  (Read 987 times)

Fun boy

So after being left at a dead door by Karina big boob's...by the football ground!!
Desperate for new fresh meat...
I pick up my phone and try several girls on aw to see who is available while on my way back to my car...
One came back to me right around the corner at the hotel.

Pics look good but no reviews!!

Up to the fourth floor... knock on the door
Definitely not the girl in the pics!!
Claimed to be Italian...(I don't think she is from there)
Nice enough body...but covered in tattoos
(Not really my thing)

Asked if Owo was extra she said no it's included in the price..
£70 for 30min great happy days I thought...
Paper work done.
I was asked to undress and and lay on the bed...
Which I did....

She started with a half hearted hand job started getting hard and out came the condom!!
Then queried about oral with out she said no...
Kissing...no!
Oral with condom on was a good start...but as soon as I was fully hard she said let's have sex ...
I told her to ride me so I could play with her fake Tits a little...as I started playing with them she wanted to change positions....I started of gentle then started gaining momentum ... then I was told I'm hurting her....WTF!??

She then offered me a hand job to finish off with the condom on....(I asked to come on her Tits she said ....No!!

Now I'm really pissed off!!
Totally lost interest and I leave in less then 15min...

Sent a text telling her that I think should get another job!!
She never replied...

So back to the good old boring regulars...
At least one knows what one is getting...
Even though one knows there routine off by heart....

Offline Avg_Joe

thx for the review, doesn't sound like she should be in this game at all, either that or she's a spectacularly shit lay  :D

just one thing, i can't for the life of me see her link, so i can blacklist her.... did you forget ?

and is this her ? (if so, i can see what you were thinking  :P)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

+447377041406

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Fun boy

External Link/Members Only
Found this... the contract number is the same...
I don't know how to black list her...

Offline Avg_Joe

just on adultwork, i add those that i dont want to seeto the black list there, that way i cant forget and book one of the bad-uns'

also, seems you can't receive PM messages here, as i tried sending you one  :unknown:

(also, i now see the review is indexed.... it wasn't earlier lol)

EDIT:  that vivastreet linked girl looks a LOT like this one.... External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 10:15:35 pm by Avg_Joe »

Fun boy

thx for the review, doesn't sound like she should be in this game at all, either that or she's a spectacularly shit lay  :D

just one thing, i can't for the life of me see her link, so i can blacklist her.... did you forget ?

+447377041406

No chance! That is not her...fake pics!!
Her tattoos would be visible in all her pictures they are all over her legs and body...

Fun boy

+447377041406

Yes I did forget....sorry and thanks

External Link/Members Only

Fun boy

just on adultwork, i add those that i dont want to seeto the black list there, that way i cant forget and book one of the bad-uns'

also, seems you can't receive PM messages here, as i tried sending you one  :unknown:
(also, i now see the review is indexed.... it wasn't earlier lol)
EDIT:  that vivastreet linked girl looks a LOT like this one.... External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Avg Joe...I have PM you from my old account

Offline Students Notebook

Avg Joe...I have PM you from my old account

How many accounts do you have Fun Boy ?

S.N.

Fun boy

How many accounts do you have Fun Boy ?

S.N.

2 this one and my original and my original one

Offline socks

Hmm not sure admin permits that...

Offline itk

Talk about hanging yourself  :lol:

Fun boy

I have nothing to hide I'm just being honest?

Fun boy

My original one is very close to my punter name on aw...

Offline Avg_Joe

i too think as i am about to try and sort out some AW feedback, i will be changing names either here or there, because right now i have the same, and whilst some SP's don't seem to mind, others take offence

Fun boy

Offline socks

I have nothing to hide I'm just being honest?
However...

- Multiple accounts
Creating multiple accounts will result in banning of all accounts. If a second account is required for privacy reasons, then admin may grant permission on request.

And that's quite right so get in touch with admin and ask for forgiveness. Then delete one of your profiles here or convince him of your legitimate need for two and keep it to yourself. Clandestine multiple accounts are as much a risk to the reliability of this site as white knights, secret prossies and underhand pimps.

Offline Avg_Joe

Who did you see in the end?

i didn't unfortunately, due to availability and me not being able to travel too much given my circumstances, so i stopped into STB on my way past today and saw alex  :yahoo:

And now i feel bad he's been banned because i commented on not being able to pm him  :(
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 09:27:32 pm by Avg_Joe »

Offline norwichfunseeker

Fair comment Avg Joe, but you didn't break the rules, so don't feel bad, you've done nowtt wrong.
You couldn't pm that account as it was "new" not because it was a duplicate.

Hopefully the other profile is still available for him, but not knowing the id I wouldn't know.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Just noticed the other account is mentioned, and both are banned. Makes sense really.

Offline Avg_Joe

yeah i know, still feel kind of guilty, i wasn't sure of the requirements for pm, but figured 5 reviews and over 70 posts he'd have been considered contributing and pm's would have been unlocked by then, oh well, live and learn