Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had the pleasure - Possible half decent Rom in Norwich  (Read 1870 times)

Offline glowworm

Trawling through the profiles for some fresh blood and spotted this profile.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Swore off Romanians but this one might be ok?

Offline norwichfunseeker

She's on my HL too,  and we have text a couple of times.

She is near Riverside I believe.

I agree she looks worth further investigation.

Offline madeinwales56

Doesn't look right to me. Look at her likes list - enema, fisting, hardsports. More than likely a pg scam. And I wouldn't mind betting the girl in the photos isn't going to be the prossie hiding behind the door. Good luck with this one.

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

Went to see her a few days ago. She is the girl in the pics. Very attractive woman. Definitely worth a visit. Not a scam at all. Accurate likes list although CIM is extra. OWO is included. Didn't ask for anal. I paid 90 for sex and CIM.
Definite positive.

Offline glowworm

Thanks NFT, did she have that usual Rom attitude or is she as good as Lovely Alice or Antonia31

A review at some stage would be great, if you get enough time between visiting Girls that is  :D

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

No one is as good as Alice,in my book, but if you like them taller and more leggy she might even be better.
Certainly has better outfits.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Would have to be super special to bear Alice. She is exceptional in my view.

By9

Saw Enya  a few weeks ago after being let down by that useless tart Latin girl. Will review that time waster soon.

Enya is tall slim and genuine, a nice looking woman who offers a good service. She was game on for dfk, toys, owo and really appreciated the ro then got right into a good hard fucking. Flat was clean and tidy based close to Norwich chitty football club  :P  Only negative was that we got chatting at the beginning which took a slice out of my time but that was my fault, I should have known better.

As for Alice?
Can't for the life of me understand what you fanboys see in her or the other average fucks in that group  :unknown:

Offline glowworm

Thanks By9, maybe a review on this one if you please.  :hi:

vt

Saw Enya  a few weeks ago after being let down by that useless tart Latin girl. Will review that time waster soon.

Enya is tall slim and genuine, a nice looking woman who offers a good service. She was game on for dfk, toys, owo and really appreciated the ro then got right into a good hard fucking. Flat was clean and tidy based close to Norwich chitty football club  :P  Only negative was that we got chatting at the beginning which took a slice out of my time but that was my fault, I should have known better.

As for Alice?
Can't for the life of me understand what you fanboys see in her or the other average fucks in that group  :unknown:

Good stuff by9, your knowledge sounds useful, please share!  :)

Offline J.perdy

Gents,

Thanks for info, just a query to see if she’s available.  Was there any discussion of extras?

Thanks,

JP

By9

@ j.perdy. My hour was all inclusive though I suppose A & cim are extra.
Will post review now

Offline J.perdy

@ j.perdy. My hour was all inclusive though I suppose A & cim are extra.
Will post review now
:thumbsup:

Offline norwichfunseeker

Posted this on a review of this WG. May answer some questions here about rates

Been talking to Enya re an end of year booking.

Additional charges are
£10 for anal play
£40 for anal penetration
£20 for CIM
£40 for 2nd cum.

Doesn't do 15 mins bookings on Nye (which I can see), but kinda forces you to pay the extra for an additional pop, or leave early, if you cannot hold back. And she does look gorgeous.

However, despite AW quoting £120 an hour it's actually £150 for Nye plus the extra listed above. When I told her I wouldn't be coming she got abusive and told me I couldn't afford her anyway!

Just reporting, so people can be aware when booking.

Offline glowworm

Posted this on a review of this WG. May answer some questions here about rates

Been talking to Enya re an end of year booking.

Additional charges are
£10 for anal play
£40 for anal penetration
£20 for CIM
£40 for 2nd cum.

Doesn't do 15 mins bookings on Nye (which I can see), but kinda forces you to pay the extra for an additional pop, or leave early, if you cannot hold back. And she does look gorgeous.

However, despite AW quoting £120 an hour it's actually £150 for Nye plus the extra listed above. When I told her I wouldn't be coming she got abusive and told me I couldn't afford her anyway!

Just reporting, so people can be aware when booking.

Thanks for the info NFS
Real shame this one, she needs to review her policy on extras and especially the £40 for the second pop which in my view is totally unjustified for an hour booking.
There are several stunning roms in Colchester with good prices who seem to show the way, but she probably is too stuck up her own ass to change.

Her phone will get dusty very quickly I believe

Offline Bilbao

Thanks for the info NFS
Real shame this one, she needs to review her policy on extras and especially the £40 for the second pop which in my view is totally unjustified for an hour booking.
There are several stunning roms in Colchester with good prices who seem to show the way, but she probably is too stuck up her own ass to change.

Her phone will get dusty very quickly I believe

Yeah - antonia31 for example 1hr 2 pops with cim was 140 - and she was bubbly and enthusiastic!

Offline thundercrackerxx

I tried to book her and was told it'd be £80 for half an hour even though her profile states it's £70. I questioned  her on this and got ignored.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Enya's pics look good, and in still tempted for a booking, and there are not many pickings in the area ATM.
I texted her about availability, and she suggested a time.
However when discussing requirements whilst the rates have returned to the quoted AW figures, she also quoted £20 for OWO plus a further £20 for CIM. To charge both is extortionate in my mind, and I didn't proceed.
Shame really as with a better/declared pricing structure in sure she would do well.

Fun boy

It is Enya's last day today...
Last chance if you can get a booking...
She is pricey... not any around that look that good!

I'm trying to find new/good Wgs.
Any suggestions?
Norwich is a dive of over priced fuck meat that is not really worth the money...
Fake profiles... not many offering Owo...Cim...

Offline itk

It is Enya's last day today...
Last chance if you can get a booking...
She is pricey... not any around that look that good!

I'm trying to find new/good Wgs.
Any suggestions?
Norwich is a dive of over priced fuck meat that is not really worth the money...
Fake profiles... not many offering Owo...Cim...

Pretty certain it won’t be her last day, several have that same shite on their profile probably to try and tempt us to see them.
As for suggestions I haven’t a bloody clue, such poor choice around at the moment.

Fun boy

Apparently she is quitting the business...fly's out tomorrow..

Fun boy

We are really fucked for choice in Norwich at the moment or is that as always...
Antonia 31 is about all there is this week...
I thinking of trying a couple of those dodgy profiles with a bit of hope I might get lucky....

Offline norwichfunseeker

Made her millions id guess from her hidden charges price strategy.

Shame her pricing structure is what it is, and has put me off for sure, as she is a looker, and appears to deliver from the reviews.

She will be back when the dosh runs out i'm sure.

Fun boy

Offline itk

Made her millions id guess from her hidden charges price strategy.

Shame her pricing structure is what it is, and has put me off for sure, as she is a looker, and appears to deliver from the reviews.

She will be back when the dosh runs out i'm sure.

Be back by the summer no doubt. Money comes too easy, instead of her doing a 40 hour week

Fun boy

What they make in a week there they make it in 2 or 3 hours here....

Offline norwichfunseeker

Profile now shows Cambridge, and she's hidden her feedback.
Could it be to hide the additional charges comments?

Fun boy

Offline norwichfunseeker

In sure she's good, and she does have good reviews for delivering a good service on here, just with an improved/declared pricing structure im sure she would get more customers.

I won't be visiting myself. Plenty of others out there.