Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Miss Rosiee - Lowestoft, Suffolk  (Read 621 times)

vt

I saw Rosiee recently.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First thing to note is her age is NOT 21, I would guess at 31, if not slightly older, and she's a mum.

She is in pretty good shape body-wise, petite and slim, but the sag on her boobs and her face said 30s to me. The bedroom in her flat near Lowestoft Town Centre was quite gloomy, so it was difficult to get a really good look.

It was a bit tricky getting to find her place, she won't give out the full address just the postcode which does take you very close probably within sight of her flat, but she then wants to talk you in to a rear entrance to her building. I'm guessing it's also so she can ditch you if she doesn't like the look of you as she did with a previous reviewer. I obviously got past her vetting procedure and up to her flat.

She was a bit timid to start with, but got more relaxed towards the end, even quite chatty after the deed was done.

She did kissing, but her teeth weren't in great shape and her breath was quite stale, so I didn't partake once I smelt her.

She did OWO and the sex was nicely responsive, her tight pussy getting its reward in record time.

So some good points, she was friendly, responsive & tight. She's fairly good value when she has a price offer of £50 for 30 mins.

But some negatives too, her lies about her age, her rotten breath and the dingy flat, so I can't really give a whole-hearted recommendation.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 06:06:31 pm by vt »