Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Red Reed - Portsmouth  (Read 980 times)

Offline Pompey_puntah

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this girl?
Very tempted but very little feedback.
Might well TOFTT if no one knows?!

TIA
PP

Offline wtfb

Her AW profile is only about 6 weeks old so probably not much feedback unless someone recognizes her from a previous profile.

Offline Shoho

I keep returning to her profile, too. The promise of proper deepthroat is pretty tempting.

Offline John81

I’d strongly advise against it. Not attractive at all & bigger than the pictures & she was my 1st & only walk so far. Heard her from behind her door getting ready to fob me off with some excuses as she already had a guy in there with her. Does duos with Vicki which is more than enough reason not to trust her. Pretty ugly face too which is ironic when reading her profile. Save your money unless you’re really not fussy.
Not my worst punt but a close 2nd

Offline Shoho

I’d strongly advise against it. Not attractive at all & bigger than the pictures & she was my 1st & only walk so far. Heard her from behind her door getting ready to fob me off with some excuses as she already had a guy in there with her. Does duos with Vicki which is more than enough reason not to trust her. Pretty ugly face too which is ironic when reading her profile. Save your money unless you’re really not fussy.

Oof. A neutral I could deal with, but that's pretty damning. Off the list.

Offline John81

Oof. A neutral I could deal with, but that's pretty damning. Off the list.

Money well saved

Offline Derrick101

How about turning that into a proper review John81 ?  :hi:

Offline Pompey_puntah

Appreciate the input John.
I’ve been waiting for the green light so will look elsewhere!
As mentioned a full review would be a huge help by the sounds of it.
PP

Offline John81

Ok I’ll give it a go from what I can remember.