Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dulce Latino Plymouth visit  (Read 830 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6235966) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Gch1965

External Link/Members Only
Have visited and reviewed Dulce several times before, got on so well with her previously that I had given her my punting number
She text me Sunday to say she was visiting so arranged a 30min meet tonight.
Location: same discrete house behind large hotel hoe area as last meet.

Answered door in leather bra and pants with cock already peeping over the top, nice.

Straight onto bed with kissing, she climbs on top grinding whilst I release her bolt ons, good sized soft to touch.
She slides up to my face and pulls her hard cock out, nice size not to big not to small.
Then the face fucking starts she loves pushing her cock down your throat lots of me choking gagging on it, pushing it into my cheeks she seems to really get off on it.
Into 69 sucking me while I rim her, then back to throat fucking with me producing lots of throat juice again she's loving it.

She puts condom over her fingers applies gel and finger fucks my ass I presuming to protect her immaculate finger nails lol. Into her fucking me well she's like an animal has my legs in all positions fucking deep and hard she was really going for it, fucked for what seemed ages before I shot my load all over my stomach and chest, she then lays beside me rubbing my cum over my chest.

As mentioned we have met several times so laid chatting about this and that until I decide it's time to go, clean up and she walks me to the door naked so I hold her cock all the way lol kiss at the door and off I go with a sore ass lol just over 45mins meet, she is isiting Cornwall next.

Online GingerNuts

External Link/Members Only

Please make sure you post the AW link with the numerical ID as it's used for search and indexing purposes.