Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How can I only pay for pussy?  (Read 1746 times)

Offline FlaccidChimp

The situation is I've been having sex with a masseuse for money rather than doing the massage and happy ending business. The problem is occasionally, maybe once every couple of months I will visit and she will tell me it's her time of the month. I did not come for a happy ending. The pleasures of banging a hot woman provide a greater experience for me.

If it was an independent SP I could just message her asking if she's on her period that day. Then if she lied it would be a breach of contract. However I can only contact the receptionist. Any ideas would be appreciated

Online RandomGuy99

The situation is I've been having sex with a masseuse for money rather than doing the massage and happy ending business. The problem is occasionally, maybe once every couple of months I will visit and she will tell me it's her time of the month. I did not come for a happy ending. The pleasures of banging a hot woman provide a greater experience for me.

If it was an independent SP I could just message her asking if she's on her period that day. Then if she lied it would be a breach of contract. However I can only contact the receptionist. Any ideas would be appreciated
Figure out roughly when the woman's period happens and avoid those weeks.

Get the masseuse private number.

Get them to install a flag pole at the massage place and raise a red flag when she's on her period.

Get the massage place to place "decorators are in" sign in the window when she's on her period.

Get the massage place to get a massive searchlight and a P mask for the light, so they can project a massive P on the clouds to let people know she's on her period. Note: this would probably only work if she is working at night and not very good on summer evenings.

Get the massage place to have a "the decorators are in" message on their voicemail.

Offline Stevelondon

Love the idea of the search light shining ‘P’ onto the clouds that time of the month. Probably work too especially in this country when it’s bloody cloudy most of the time.

Sadly I think that bloke Batman has a patent on this type of messaging. 😂

I have to say. We do get one or two peculiar questions being asked. 😂

Get the SP’s private number obviously the simplest method. Other than that………. Guess 🤷🏼

Offline Stevelondon

Just thought.
Ask her if she does anal 👍🏻

Job done, sorted, thank me later.

Offline Eager Thighs

Or just bite the bullet, enjoy the massage + HE and come back next time for sex :unknown:

Offline Ivor Hunch

put an extra towel down and press on.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Online RedKettle

Online hendrix

Offline Blackpool Rock

"Breach of contract" 😂
Anyone would think this "Contract" was written in blood  :rolleyes:  :D  :vomit:

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

Online DastardlyDick

Yes I thought that was funny.   :D :drinks:
I'd love to see that one in Court! What would the damages be? 2 shags for each one missed?  :lol:

Online mr.bluesky

Anyone would think this "Contract" was written in blood  :rolleyes:  :D  :vomit:

It probably would be if she was on her period. :vomit:

Offline scutty brown

Get a massage/sex from a transsexual
They never have periods and are always open for business

« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 10:12:30 pm by scutty brown »