Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber of Hamilton/Bijoux/London  (Read 1009 times)

Offline HighHeelLover

Hi guys

Hope you can all help. I posted yesterday without much luck, I can understand if nobody on here has seen the lady in question

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

However i did some digging around and found out she also works for a few agencies,

External Link/Members Only

I also found this profile on bijoux

External Link/Members Only

Are the first 2 the same profile as the third??

I've managed to read a few reviews on the third profile and they have not been great and I don't want to be tricked into seeming the same person

Can anyone with any insight help a newbie please

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
Just me and I may be wrong, but these look like 3 completely different women, all in different locations, Amber at Hamilton's looks younger than the other 2 and Amber at Bijoux is 5'6" where the AW profile has her at 5'2" with enhanced breasts.

Martin

Offline HighHeelLover

The first two are the same as they use the same photo

I'm just scared they used different photos are bijoux

Offline Steely Dan

Plenty of Fish rule applies.

At this rate she needs to be perfect and known to be perfect.  Suggest you choose a different fish.

SuitedandBooted

Noticed her AW feedback includes Lord Portland. Suggest you look up the ex Maxes angels thread about him and his harem.

Offline HighHeelLover

So is that a good thing or a bad thing??

Offline smiley9

I think this one got  a Negative Review a while ago on UKP if you do a search you might find it  :hi: