Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Sweetie Cara near paddington  (Read 1520 times)

livedangerous

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

saw her a while back, but she's still in business so the review may be useful to others - and anyway, I'm enjoying writing up my experiences purely for my own sake....   
Pretty accurate profile, though closer to 30 than 24.  But she's pretty, good figure and very willing and eager to please.  Great attitude.  Personally I'm not into silicone, but her boob job is a very good one and despite my aversion to fake tits they felt pretty good to my hands and lips.
She was the first working girl who actually did a full deep throat - and for as long as I wanted.  Standing in front of her full length mirror with her on her knees servicing my hard on was a major pleasure and one of the reasons I went back for more and saw her a month later.  The other reason she was worth a second punt is that she takes it in the arse with no issues.  Doggy and mish and also spooning.  I think the 'anal at discretion' on her profile doesn't relate to size - it relates to how you treat her.  I was very clear in the comms beforehand that anal was the main reason I wanted to visit her, and she was fine with that.  She likes to kiss - I'm not so bothered.   
The service I was after was purely selfish - a long blowjob and then a lot of anal.  But hey, it's my money and that's what I want to spend it on. She finished me off with a prostate massage and CIM (no swallow though). 
She's very chatty.  Seriously talkative.  Almost in an annoying way.  After the fuck she just fills the air with talk... So, unless you want to pay to listen to her, I'd suggest you fill the time with the sex of your choice ;)
£150 was fair - I wouldn't pay more.  But I have absolutely no complaints at all. 
She may have changed location (she's now in earl's court according to her profile) but the room was large, the bed was clean and the shower was decent.  All in all, a lot of positives.  She's a sweet girl but two sessions was more than enough for me.