Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith Brazilian GFE - Old Street  (Read 1866 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7533964) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline montig

Think this may be a TOFTT, although her profile has been quiet of late and think venue no longer used.

Link: External Link/Members Only

When: Early February 2024, late evening (post midnight)
Where: Near Old Street, same place saw Mel Sweetdream (but different bedroom)
Comms: Good, and clear, quick reply if not a little annoyed by my lateness as took an hour to get there (was about 15 mins after planned time)
What: Quick 15 minutes for £60

The girl: Knock on door, and let in by the girl, is the one in the pictures, I do like a redhead, but have to say the slicked back hair ones she uses for the main profile don’t do it for me, but the attached ones are how she looked when I visited her which does. She’s fit, speaks good English, and would say pictures are recent. Average height, thin, but with curves in the right places, nice tits (look enhanced), cute smile.

The action: Hand over the notes and while she stashes the cash in another room, I get undressed. She comes back in just bra and panties, on with the dom and she starts to give me a nice blow job, not too deep or toothy and enjoy seeing her head bob up and down. Have a good feel of her, but she keeps the bra on (I didn’t ask her to take it off), nice ass to stroke, encourage her bobbing and then she says fuck. Knickers off and in to missionary, easy entry, nice inside her, bit too much fuck me baby as she tries to make me cum, is good service although I’ve had some ale so hard for me to finish, but have a good thrust until no more energy, almost there and am happy to call it a day, but she gets me to finish with me balls deep and stroking her tits (over her bra). Clothes on and off in to the night 15 mins later a happy man.

Overall, she is fitter than I thought, much better than some of the pix, and gave me good service, left satisfied and tempted to go back, but no green light for a while. Would revisit if had the chance and was in area.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mikey_mike

Thanks - I agree with you on the main pics, it looks a totally different girl!

Offline tergil

Thanks she looks good - better than main pics!!

Offline magnetico

I wanted to book her but her AW is already disabled  :dash: