Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy - HoD, Victoria - Pleasant young woman but penetration depth restricted  (Read 792 times)

Offline notcalledchris

A couple of weeks ago. £80 for half hour coms all good.

Quite a short girl. Pictures are acurate for body. Claimed age 19 could be true.  Face is a little plain wo makeup but still pretty.  Some light lip kissing but no snogging.  Arrived in cute pick set in photos. Bra off to reveal nice little b cups with good suckable nips. Really good pert young pair.  Bum nice and gash fully shaved.  Skin smooth and I recall no tats.  BJ was a bit basic.  Sucked tip only with nice tounge tickling under the bell end but didn't go deep.  Onto 69 and she has a very nice cute little gash.  Clean and tasty but no fingers allowed.  She rubbered me up for CG.  Quite nice with reach forward to play with tits and occasionally kiss.  But forward leaning was to restrict depth of penentration.  Hole was quite tight and felt good.  Then onto Mish and doggy where her depth restriction was more blatant as she kept a hand in place.  But she was nice and tight and brought me off at 15 mins.  Massage for last 15 mins.

In the one hand I got to fuck the tight hole of a fit young girl. On the other hand no passion and I was unable to bang her hard p and d style.  Her hand blocked my view of her being reamed out.

I've had worse and if you like her look and have a small knob then she might suit as a convenient pump and dump, but look elsewhere for a gfe or if you like to deliver a good pounding or if you are well endowed.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Was tempted initially but she's attracting many neutrals and seems to have become jaded very rapidly. One to avoid.

Offline BootsnBunches

When I saw her she still had an air of innocence about her. It sounds like she’s learning the tricks of the trade. I was thinking if her yesterday as I was watching a Megan Marx film from her early days. Visually very similar.

Offline Malvolio

Very frustrating when the WG puts her hand down there - I feel your pain.

Offline notcalledchris

Quite.  If I wanted to fuck a hand i have two of my own. 

Offline LLPunting

But do you feel her pain?  OP is apparently more heavily equipped than many of us and likes to swing it.