Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeing this activity for what it is  (Read 2699 times)

punther

I had a punt a few weeks ago that really brought home the reality of this hobby

It was the 3rd time i was with this prostitute and on the previous occasion i had always popped within my paid for time but on this occasion i had not cum by the time my time was up but after seeing this girl 3 times you would think she would volunteer to give a returning customer 5 mins more to at least try and finish up but when my time was up she said got off the bed and said 'sorry babe' she could see i was frustrated so then asked 'do i have anymore money'

When thoes words came out of her mouth the reality really did sink in. Its changed how i view prostitutes now and the ways I approach punts

vw

All about the money, once you realise that its simple nothing more nothing less !

punther

All about the money, once you realise that its simple nothing more nothing less !

Agreed.

Always know this to be the case but its the first time i had it so glaringly put before me

Since then ive become a bit more assertive(firm but gentle) about how i want things to go during my paid time

jimbloom83

Mate, if you book a certain amount of time then you can't be too sour that you didn't make sure you were done in time and she kicked you out. It's a business. See It as the business it is an don't take it personal.

Offline NelsonH

It's not always like that.

I'd seen a girl in a Stevenage hotel a few times.
Then came a day when i couldn't finish.

She told me to come back next week and have a free one.
Retired now sadly, but well known around here a few years back.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

This is maybe a reflection on her techniques in not enabling you to complete your mission with her seduction?

Offline Belgarion

There are different types of WGs and some of them do provide a consistent, quality service. But it is important to remember, it is a service.  She may be polite, friendly not clockwatch etc, but it is a service being provided.

Never lose sight of that. I have seen some WGs who would not let you leave without shooting your load and see it as an affront to them for not making you empty your balls but they are the minority.

Plan your punt and plan it very well and try to avoid clock watchers

pking_paul

If you were the next punter would you want to be left hanging around while she finished you off? Just a thought to help to put this into perspective. And yes I know that on this occasion she probably could have taken more cash and continued.

Online RedKettle

It is an example of very poor client service - especially for a repeat customer.  I agree she was under no obligation to continue but any of us running a client focused business know that at times you go the extra mile to build a successful and ultimately profitable business.  But if she understood that she probably would not be being fucked for a living...........

Offline nigel4498

It's all about the money.
When the times up the times up whether you've shot your load or not.
Don't have any other allusion, they are in it for the money.

Andy61

It is an example of very poor client service - especially for a repeat customer.  I agree she was under no obligation to continue but any of us running a client focused business know that at times you go the extra mile to build a successful and ultimately profitable business.  But if she understood that she probably would not be being fucked for a living...........

Completely agree - its a business. Imagine the difference and the feeling of goodwill generated she had said "come on babe lets get you sorted" and did oral or a hand job or even asked you at time up if you were close to cumming so she coudl get you finished,

Madness - and a regular client lost

Suggest you name and shame too then others can make their own decision

Rod trotter

I dont think you are getting at her in particular but never realise this game is all about you getting what you want and she gets her money.in between is the business so if timed up tough luck buddy.

Yes it would have sounded cold but if you dont like it dont book her again but in fairness you have to be tough in this game

will-ow

For me, 8/10 girls will be like this. However I've seen some great girls who don't mind an extra 5 mins to cum. If its 15 then thats ta king the piss but all in all don't get down!  Have fun

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Suggest you name and shame too then others can make their own decision

Don't see how you can 'name and shame' a prossie for not giving free time, if she gave a bad service then fair enough do a neg review, but because she won't give free time   :unknown:

Andy61

Don't see how you can 'name and shame' a prossie for not giving free time, if she gave a bad service then fair enough do a neg review, but because she won't give free time   :unknown:

Ok-apologies for the use of the common site terminology

Just name - then we can all decide.

Personally I wouldnt want to see someone who cares so little about client service

punther

I agree this post is not about naming and shaming her, she didnt owe me anymore than the time i paid for and I feel absolutely no bitterness towards her at all.

That being said I do feel it was a stupid business decision

Success in any business is about fostering a good  relationship with your customers and giving good customer service. This is the reason businesses like supermarkets give customers reward points via loyalty cards

If a prostitute is smart it makes business sense to let the guy know that she wants him to have had a good time during his booking and leave satisfied, especially when it is a repeat client. A lot of punters are timewasters so why would you let someone who has proved they are reliable income source leave frustrated?

In my situation if she had said your time is up but I'll give you 2 more minutes to try and cum, even if I did not cum it would have made me feel like she cared about me being satisfied and I would have returned for another visit

I have had 4 girls so far who have give me a few extra 2 or 3 minutes to finish up. I left satisfied and felt greatful for the gesture. In reality this extra time has cost them nothing but has gained them all 6 visits from me

James999

I had a punt a few weeks ago that really brought home the reality of this hobby

It was the 3rd time i was with this prostitute and on the previous occasion i had always popped within my paid for time but on this occasion i had not cum by the time my time was up but after seeing this girl 3 times you would think she would volunteer to give a returning customer 5 mins more to at least try and finish up but when my time was up she said got off the bed and said 'sorry babe' she could see i was frustrated so then asked 'do i have anymore money'

When thoes words came out of her mouth the reality really did sink in. Its changed how i view prostitutes now and the ways I approach punts

You should have used the pro$$ie line on her, tell her to finish you off now and deduct the time off the next booking, and of course not return  :hi:

Offline TomTank

That just makes me not want to see that particular girl again.
Been with plenty that have gone way over time, and it makes it feel a lot less like a business transaction.
Even once started massaging a girl after I had come at the end of an hour service and she rolled over for an hour massage whilst masturbating herself.

vw

Even once started massaging a girl after I had come at the end of an hour service and she rolled over for an hour massage whilst masturbating herself.

How much did you charge ?

It makes it feel a lot less like a business transaction.

Always will be though !

SUMO61

Mate, if you book a certain amount of time then you can't be too sour that you didn't make sure you were done in time and she kicked you out. It's a business. See It as the business it is an don't take it personal.

+1

See also taxi drivers, solicitors, builders, the list is endless. You're paying for their time and the ride. Nothing wrong with her attitude. If you take a bit longer to cum (as I do) book a longer slot.

punther

+1

See also taxi drivers, solicitors, builders, the list is endless. You're paying for their time and the ride. Nothing wrong with her attitude. If you take a bit longer to cum (as I do) book a longer slot.

As a business owner myself I always show return customers gestures of goodwill periodically that show I value their custom. This attitude has paid me handsomely

You will find the best and most successful solicitors, builders, bankers etc. foster good relationship with their clients to secure ongoing business

Some people have business sense some do not. Fact of the matter is she and other girls that do this will loose reliable regular customers.

What is quite funny is the reason she was able to see me for the timeslot i wanted is because the punter who had initially booked her had cancelled on her and I as always turned up as agreed......Only a fool throws away a sure thing

Offline Sonny Crockett

Totally agree.

Offline Leicestergent100

You've had some Shit luck mate...23 reviews and only 5 of them positive!!!  :scare:

punther

You've had some Shit luck mate...23 reviews and only 5 of them positive!!!  :scare:

its grim lol

I have become more critical and objective with my reviews which is why punts I previously would have rated a positive I now see as neutral

Offline Leicestergent100

To be fair makes perfect sense that..as others raise the bar the previously seen as top shags slip down the pecking order.. a good point that!

lothbrok

You need to consider they sometimes have bookings back to back/immediately after you - so they may not be able to offer you any more than your allotted time.

lothbrok

It's all about the money.
When the times up the times up whether you've shot your load or not.
Don't have any other allusion, they are in it for the money.

I have come across some who genuinely enjoy their work. It’s not always about fucking for money

Offline Bangers and Gash

I have come across some who genuinely enjoy their work. It’s not always about fucking for money

FFS course it is. You show up with empty pockets and see what you get.  :crazy:

Well done for resurrecting a two year old topic.  :rolleyes:

Offline hungrypunt

You need to consider they sometimes have bookings back to back/immediately after you - so they may not be able to offer you any more than your allotted time.

She asked if he had more money which suggests not.
Its a business, I dont expect to stay overtime, pay your dues get your service, fuck off.

Offline JAYZ

Of course it is what it is, a way for women to make a lot of money from men. However as others have said there are quality women among the clock watching type. As in the real world you come across all types of human being, the nice and not so nice but when you come across a woman of quality even in this game it is a pleasure to behold. Even if she is a regular and treats you in the manner described just don't bother seeing her again.

Offline BlueRock

Had a mixture myself of me being the one edging to the door as they've gone on but also had a regular girl call time on me to the very minute. It is poor business practice. You expect it from touring girls when you pass the next punter in the hotel corridor.
If you regularly end up going over more than 5 mins it might be a polite nudge to step up a booking length.
If she had somewhere to go really she could of stated its got to be a strict time slot.
Best to just vote with your cash and not return

Offline ciderhead

As they say time is money,  if I have not popped a second time within the hr I accept that's my problem, when punting I do keep a close eye on the time so I know the last 15 min what needs to be done to achieve it