Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can someone tell me about Lady Marmalade Parties  (Read 4851 times)

Offline puntforfun

Can someone tell me;
Do the girls at Lady Marmalade Parties allow you to perform oral on them?

thebigrunt

Can someone tell me;

I was at a party on wednesday, yes they do, and they love it.

Offline puntforfun

Offline Wilson85

There is a veritable smorgasbord of pussy to savour at LMP.

The best passtime whilst recharging.

Offline Chezzie John

I always ask if I'm not sure but have never been told no. I had Eva sat on my face whilst Tara sucked me off last week  :P I've done 8 parties in the last 2 months and love it
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 10:45:12 pm by Chezzie John »

Captain Caveman

Can someone tell me;

yes, yes, YES!!

:D

vt

Em always says LMP stands for 'Ladies Must be Pleasured!'...or alternatively 'Lick My Pussy!'   :D

Offline Sedlmayer

The thing is that you have to get the timing right. It's simple - don't try to muff dive a girl during the initial rush, they'll be too busy shagging. Let the first wave subside and once a few guys are taking a break, find a girl who's not busy and off you go.
Not rocket science.

Offline jsparky

Most girls at LMP will enjoy it, but some will turn you down.

Offline Sedlmayer

Most girls at LMP will enjoy it, but some will turn you down.
Rare, in my experience, especially during the lulls when guys are chilling between rounds

vt

The thing is that you have to get the timing right. It's simple - don't try to muff dive a girl during the initial rush, they'll be too busy shagging. Let the first wave subside and once a few guys are taking a break, find a girl who's not busy and off you go.
Not rocket science.

During that initial rush, there are lots of bums in the air with lots of fresh pussy peeping out...very tempting for a bit of RO while the girl is occupied giving a BJ...but I agree, to get a fully responsive subject, it needs to be later, girls often go and have a good wash in the bidet if they know you really like to get stuck in!  ;)

Offline puntforfun

Again thanks everyone.
A visit to an LMP  is on the cards this month.

Offline x369

Again thanks everyone.
A visit to an LMP  is on the cards this month.

When you get to the party take your time and don't steam in, I've been to some parties where blokes dump there loads and leave, so if you can hold out to later on in the party you can have your choice of three or more girls, you can fulfil a lot of dreams in one day.

I did attend a Hush Party (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ) and was the first bloke to arrive and was jokingly told I would have to sort out all four ladies my arsehole nearly gave in but I would of died a very happy man.

pierrot

Im not impressed by the hush party business model, I would prefer to see the party last for 2 hours, 90 minutes isnt long enough to allow decent recovery times.

Offline x369

Im not impressed by the hush party business model, I would prefer to see the party last for 2 hours, 90 minutes isnt long enough to allow decent recovery times.

90 minutes was brief I agree, when I do finally get down to LMP in London I normally go for the Saturday 4 hours for £260, I use Annabella's in Milton Keynes quite a bit (although I'm staying away at the moment) and for the £260 you can normally see at least three girls that work there, like Eve at LMP is Yana at Annabella's, Peace or Toni whose Chloe

Offline Teessider

Can someone tell me;

Hello puntforfun

If you like pussy licking then LMP's your place.

See this link for my last party there:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39727.msg533592#msg533592

The girls wouldn't let me go till I'd made them all cum (7 times in all).   :P

I thanked them at the end for using me as their sex toy.  :cool:

Offline Chezzie John

Just found out that LMP Birmingham and Manchester parties are off for a while  :scare:  I think Linzi has left and I'm gutted  :cry:

Captain Caveman

That is really bad news  :(

From my last party, I knew there was a question mark over the Brum venue and they might have to move - or is it something more terminal (i.e. not enough punters to make it viable)?

Hi, ho, off to London we go....

Offline Chezzie John

My text says that the Manchester venue was withdrawn at the last min and they don't have enough time to find somewhere else and Linzi had gone her own way. I asked about Birmingham and they're off to but they hope to restart both again in the new year  :cry:

I'm not sure about London as it'll cost me a fortune to go there

Captain Caveman

Gutting  :cry:

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted

Herbie

The girls wouldn't let me go till I'd made them all cum (7 times in all).   :P

I thanked them at the end for using me as their sex toy.  :cool:

Really ??....Wow you must have a tongue like a lizard  :P....

Offline Chezzie John

Just heard that Linzi hasn't left and the parties will be back in the spring   :)

Online threechilliman

Just heard that Linzi hasn't left and the parties will be back in the spring   :)

Fantastic!!

tcm

Captain Caveman

According to the LMP AW sites, both the Manchester and Brum parties were afflicted by problems with the venues and malicious bookings.

Isn't it odd that the Bristol parties are carrying on - I wonder why they weren't affected by the same problems?

Offline Chezzie John

Linzi told me that the parties were shutting down soon for the winter at the last brum party anyway  :(  But with the Manchester venue being made unavailable at the last minute buggered things up for there. And the lease is about up in Brum making it a waste of money signing a new contract until the spring and the time wasters didn't help.

It good to know Linzi's still there as it would be weird not having her there  :) but still gutted they're only on in London and Bristol.

galcom666

Bugger... wanted to go to one too.

Offline fisherofsouls

When you get to the party take your time and don't steam in, I've been to some parties where blokes dump there loads and leave, so if you can hold out to later on in the party you can have your choice of three or more girls, you can fulfil a lot of dreams in one day.

I did attend a Hush Party (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ) and was the first bloke to arrive and was jokingly told I would have to sort out all four ladies my arsehole nearly gave in but I would of died a very happy man.

Umm, what exactly was it you were doing for the girls ?  :lol:

Offline Sedlmayer

According to the LMP AW sites, both the Manchester and Brum parties were afflicted by problems with the venues and malicious bookings.

Isn't it odd that the Bristol parties are carrying on - I wonder why they weren't affected by the same problems?

Because Bristol's a proper place, moi acker and not full of tosspots...... :drinks:

Offline Punter Griffin

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding, but are they held in Bristol any more? It sounds like a day out!

Offline Chezzie John

Yeah London and Bristol are still on but its a bit out of my range

Offline Madone1

Anyone got a link for the Bristol LMP adultwork page?

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

Maybe people didn't like the competition that LMP may have presented in Manchester and Birmingham ? Shame for both locations and the genuine punters, but I'm sure that LMP with its new suggested policy of requesting a deposit for some 1st time attendees will weed them out over time.

Offline Jerboa

Yes we did tell Adele this on here, 90mins is to short, but it's down to her.

Offline Chezzie John

Yeah that's what I think, 1 hour 30 isn't long enough for me to warrant a 150 mile round trip. Nottingham was ok but they've stopped and paying a extra £20 isn't a problem

vt

Hopefully over time they will build up a base of regulars and the malicious fake bookings will become less of an issue, I should imagine that they can seriously eat into profits though!

You would have thought there was room for the LMP model in those cities...low ratio, quality girls, higher pricepoint...and it wouldn't interfere with the established competition!  :unknown:

pierrot

You cant just expect to open and everything will be hunky dory, thats living in a dream world, it will take some time to establish and grow.