Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Champagne Ladyboy - Southend (Timewaster)  (Read 1782 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7360404) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Shoeburyguy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Wanted to take my asian obsession to the next level and try a LB.

Messaged "champagne", fairly quick to respond, easy coms. Arranged a meet for an hour later, sent me location bar the number (Quantock), been there before for a few asian punts which were pretty good so thought it would be ok.

Messaged 15 mins before arranged time to say i was on my way, she replied ok.

Got to the location and let her know i was there...nothing...Sent a few more messages, and called twice. Still nothing.

Sent a message saying let me know or i will leave in 5 mins. Nothing.

Wasted 15 mins waiting around (after 15 min drive to location), then had an angry 15 mins drive back.

Complete timewaster, she must have known when i text on my way that she wouldnt be able to follow through, so why not let me know?!?

Offline MarkS69

I've seen a few TS's in the past and usually they don't like to cum as it makes them "underperform" in the next booking. Maybe this one had a booking before you and spilt her beans a bit too soon? It's a shame as the few that usually work in this area are fairly hard to get a bookings with. Getting messed about is a pisser.