Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My massage experiences in Coventry and Solihull- FBSM  (Read 3911 times)

Offline Dalian690

This is my first time posting but I have been on this site for a while. I am just going to summarise some of my experiences so far since most of the ladies have been reviewed already. If you need any further info for any one of them do let me know.

1) Li Coventry- Best value for money massage and HE around. Have gone to her more than 10 times. You can ask for 2 pops one at the start and 1 at the end of a 1 hour massage if you want. £40/hour including HE. Amazing cc swipes to really turn you on.

Highly recommended but usually busy.

External Link/Members Only

2) Old lode lane sports therapy: I have seen Laura, Rose and Nicole. All three have amazing massage and HE for £60/HR. Depends if you want Nicole who is the most attractive. I think on Sundays there is another lady working there called Tina although I haven't experienced her.

Consistent good service despite which lady you see.

3) Thai Spa Coventry- I have gone once and saw Nana I think and she was super attractive. £60 massage and HE. Good service but entrance in a busy road.

4) Nancy Coventry- Does massage in own house near Li and Thai Spa. Good massage and HE but not really attractive to me.

5) Chai Coventry, London road or Earlsdon- so the same lady who ran the place in London also runs the newer place in Earlsdon. This is the place I have experienced  a consistently terrible experience. I have gone to either one a total of about 4 times. The first time they told me massage and HE is £40. When I got there they quickly did a poor massage and quickly tried to get me off with a super quick HE in 15 Mins.
Last week at the Earlsdon one they offered me body to body for £60/HR. I got there the massage was the worst ever. When it came to B2B, she just took of her top and didn't allow touching and just got me off. It was finished in 25 mins, tried to ask for money back since I was there for 30 mins instead of the hour but she refused saying all their massages nomatter how long they last are £40.

6)  Natural healing Solihull. Place round the corner to Old lode lane. Went there and asked for B2B for 1 hour. £80. The lady wasn't attractive in my opinion and was relatively old can't really estimate Chinese ladies. The service was really amazing, she gave good massage and then after 20 mins she striped off and started giving an amazing B2B massage with teasing and moaning and breathing in my ear. It was super amazing. Finished off with a HE. The only downside was that she wasnt really attractive, otherwise she really was willing to please and I can't fault the service.

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the effort, but you can't combine multiple punts into one review

Site rules re reviewing:

Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel. Past or current sex workers or anyone related to a sex worker (e.g. boyfriend) may not review any other sex worker. Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicised by the service provider). Massage-only reviews without any sexual services are permitted, but ideally should make it clear in the topic title. Only one positive review thread can be posted for a service provider by one member per 12 month period, the exception is if the new positive review is for a threesome or more booking. This 12-month restriction only applies to positive reviews, not neutral or negative (they can be posted anytime after a positive review). During the 12-month period a member can add their new positive reviews to their existing review thread in the form of a reply.

Nothing to stop you doing a bit of editing, and copy and pasting and doing separate reviews for each you mention.

MarcT

Dalian, you writing style suggests you probably know about the guidelines already, but just in case.  :hi:

The quest continues

Online mr.bluesky

Have to agree with you Dalian690 about Li and old lode lane. Had some good massages with Nancy lateley . Its got to the stage now where she lets me slip my hand inside her top and have a nice feel of her tits. :D ( touch but not see unfortunately) Not been to Thai spa for a while and have no intention of going to Chai massage after reading your experiences. Like littlefoot says you are probably better posting individual posts about your experiences  but you live and learn. :drinks:

Offline ScouserRod

I find the posting very useful !
It was not posted in the review section and I can understand that it is very time consuming to post individually but the info is very informative-thanks

Offline Littlefoot

I find the posting very useful !
It was not posted in the review section and I can understand that it is very time consuming to post individually but the info is very informative-thanks

It was originally posted in the review section as a positive review. it has since been moved to here, because it's not a review, mere reports on different places, useful all the same, hence the reason it was moved to here and not binned.  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 08:31:37 am by Littlefoot »