Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Australian Goddess - Euston  (Read 3024 times)

cunningplan

Profile available on Adult Work hopefully the attached link works;

External Link/Members Only

After a quick search on AW for anyone available locally to me I found Emily's details and called to book a meeting. Not far from Euston and Warren Street at the very top end of Tottenham Court Road.

Comms - Good, clear directions and a quick phone call to confirm where the flat was
Flat - in a quiet location, very discreet. Small but clean flat, shower & towels available
Looks - Emily was dressed in the blue dress shown in her AW profile, very tall with huge high heels but still tall without. I would say closer to a size 12 than a 10, long legs, boobs not as big in real life as shown in the profile but nice size and natural.

Service - £140 for one hour.

Made use of the bathroom to freshen up after I handed over the paperwork, came out and Emily started to kiss me and play with my cock. She took off the dress, more FK, then took off her corset to let me see her boobs, bit more FK then she suggested we go to the bed. She took off the rest of her underwear and joined me on the bed. Lovely long legs and natural boobs but not as big as I thought they would be based on the profile pics. She had a nice bum but it was on the big side rather than perky as described on AW. Lots of touching & more kissing then she headed down south, on with the cover for a BJ which was good. I prefer OWO but this is not on the 'enjoys' list.

Emily then moved up and sat on my cock and rode me for a while, not too fast. The problem I have with cowgirl is it is a lazy position especially when the WG straddles you with her knees on the bed. Up on her feet so you can see it all and she has to put more effort in is much better for me. As Emily was doing the former, not the latter I knew I'd have to change position. After a short while I asked her to lie back and we did normal mish, legs up, legs bent, scissors and I even managed to do a few moves that surprised me and Emily appeared to enjoy.

I'm usually a two-pump Charlie and quite often dump my load quickly but I somehow managed to impress myself and went at it for a time before giving in and letting it all out. Emily went and got cleaned up and gave me a towel to do the same. When she came back we laid on the bed for a while and she got me a drink, we sat up and chatted a bit more. This went on for ages with no indication that I was going to get round two. The hour was nearly up so I got showered and dressed then left.

If there had been less talking and with a bit of encouragement I reckon a second session should have been possible but sadly I didn't get to try RO or A levels which I'd seen listed on the menu.

Nice girl, I would say service was very much vanilla and at least I know Emily is local to where some of my business meetings are so I may try her again but be a bit more dominant and get a second shot in rather than a chat. I know it could be seen as a time wasting tactic but I think she was just the talkative type and it was a pleasant change from some Romanian girl who hardly speaks the lingo. Either that or I'll go for the half hour appointment instead.

Offline Sir cumalot

Hi Cunning,

I glad you had fun, shame you didn't get to experience some of her other likes like A and a second pop. Could you clarify for me please, her username is Austrailian Goddess, and yet in her FAQ's

Q. Are you verified?   A. Yes. Currently I have finished the verification process to which I used my European passport.

Nationality:   Portuguese

So, my question is, is she really Austrailian?

:hi:

fingal91

Mysterion

Weird nationally to pretend to be. If she's Portuguese you'd expect her to pretend to be Brazilian