Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fire crotch  (Read 2348 times)

Offline 12three

Any one know a natural red head with some hair on her pussy? Been looking for a while but never found!

Offline eightinches

Offline 12three

Offline 12three

Just to add to my own thread. Not quite in London but further north I've found CuteCurvySub who looks perfect: External Link/Members Only

Offline Liverpool

Did any of the suggestions you got back in 2016 for the same criteria work out?

Offline 12three

I forgot about that! No I didn't find what I was looking for from that thread, hence the fantasy still going strong 3 years later

Offline Liverpool

I forgot about that! No I didn't find what I was looking for from that thread, hence the fantasy still going strong 3 years later

With such a small post count against I doubt you forgot about it.

One would've hoped you would've TOFTT from anyone who gave you suggestions so as to review.

You didn't and your "fantasy" can't be anything other that flatlining at best as you've done FUCK ALL about it except leech off other people.

James999

leech off other people.

WTF, you decide to implement your own rule based criteria, and even report to Admin for his help in your crusade  :dash:

The site rules are here --------------------->>>>> https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 08:46:14 pm by James999 »

Offline Liverpool

WTF, you decide to implement your own rule based criteria, and even report to Admin for his help in your crusade  :dash:

The site rules are here --------------------->>>>> https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

James, thanks for your input. It's no crusade. Perhaps you should stick to reviewing, oh wait............

James999

James, thanks for your input. It's no crusade.

What is it then, your attempt to bully people who've made less posts than you   :thumbsdown:

Probably wouldn't have noticed but you ran to tell teacher (Admin) as well  :sarcastic:

Offline MrMatrix

But it would be nice if you did a couple of reviews of recent punts as you are clearly active. Nearly 3 years nothing.  Make the effort 12three so we can all benifit as you do from us :hi:

Offline Liverpool

What is it then, your attempt to bully people who've made less posts than you   :thumbsdown:

Probably wouldn't have noticed but you ran to tell teacher (Admin) as well  :sarcastic:

James, there is no attempt at bullying by me. I reported a post in good faith. If Admin deems otherwise I will leave it to him to let me know. Have a good day James.

James999

James, there is no attempt at bullying by me. I reported a post in good faith.

See above  :music:

As for the report, it was pointless as asking questions is not against the rules as posted above, Admin would be flooded by endless shit reports   :thumbsdown:

Anyway, you've hijacked the guys thread enough, if you have anything interesting to say or any further attempts at insults then PM me  :music:

Offline 12three

« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 01:15:52 pm by 12three »