Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: At your service (AYS) - Stirchley - receptionist with attitude  (Read 2626 times)

Offline alibirmingham

Has anyone else had a bad experiance with the receptionist from AYS?? I called in the hopes of a cheeky punt on my lunch break. I literally work around the corner so thought why not. This is, let's face it a brothel and 10pm didn't seem late to me for such an establishment AND on the website it states open 10.30am till late. Now in my mind till late means late so 10pm didn't seem late to me at all. 

So out with the phone and tried the landline with no answer so tired the mobile. Get an answer so I politely ask are you still open but wasn't prepared for the response

"Whatc'a mean are we open, it's 10 in the night"

A bit taken aback I say yes I know

"No we're not open, we open 10.30am till 9pm"

I said ok, thanks and that was that but the tone and sacasim totally uncalled for.

10pm isn't late to me at all. In fact that seems pretty early for such an establishment. But in any case we know know the opening times. Might be an idea for AYS to put the proper closing time on their website.

Offline Littlefoot

You probably spoke to the fat miserable one. The thinner one is a lot friendlier. I have the opposite problem to you... I'm usually waiting for them to open. 10 pm I'm usually tucked up in bed with my cocoa! I think most of the brothels shut around 9pm - 9.30 ish. Well the ones I go to anyway. Depending if they're busy or have punters inside being serviced. She could of been more polite to you... Manners cost nowt!

Offline Spurt

That is my experience also. They close around 8-9 to avoid beer filled lads full of bravado.

Offline shrewsmale

Has anyone else had a bad experiance with the receptionist from AYS?? I called in the hopes of a cheeky punt on my lunch break. I literally work around the corner so thought why not. This is, let's face it a brothel and 10pm didn't seem late to me for such an establishment AND on the website it states open 10.30am till late. Now in my mind till late means late so 10pm didn't seem late to me at all. 

So out with the phone and tried the landline with no answer so tired the mobile. Get an answer so I politely ask are you still open but wasn't prepared for the response

"Whatc'a mean are we open, it's 10 in the night"

A bit taken aback I say yes I know

"No we're not open, we open 10.30am till 9pm"

I suspect they dont put a  closing time as how early they close will depend on how busy the day has been

No one around here opens past 9 but in telford there was (still might be) an all night offering at Kandys

I said ok, thanks and that was that but the tone and sacasim totally uncalled for.

10pm isn't late to me at all. In fact that seems pretty early for such an establishment. But in any case we know know the opening times. Might be an idea for AYS to put the proper closing time on their website.

Westney

I've always been a nit dubious about AYS, having had a bad punt there a few years back with a miserable Romanian who kept her legs firmly shut!

Offline Juankerr

10pm isn't late to me at all. In fact that seems pretty early for such an establishment.

The only late night/early hours ones I'm aware of are Annabelles External Link/Members Only

Ambassadors and the Bluebelle Suite in Digbeth, not been to any of them as they don't sound good from what I have read and been told on UKP :thumbsdown:

I did go to Ambassadors years back when it was based in the Ambassadors hotel on Bristol St but that was early evening about 9ish, 16 girls available  :wacko:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 06:33:19 pm by Juankerr »

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for a all the replies. Guess she did have a point then about it being late but the way she spoke was uncalled for. Even better, don't answer the phone if your closed and turn the mobile off. Also update the website to state your closing time. 

I don't tend to use places like this as prefer aw and indie WG's but on occasion when I have gone to a few places (massage parlours/brothels) they were open till 5am. Not just in Birmingham but london and Manchester too. There's a few around Birmingham city centre and one just off Bristol street near town.

As for me and AYS not sure if I'll try them again. They are good value for money so time will tell. Just hope I don't get the same moody receptionist again.

Online scutty brown

.......... I called in the hopes of a cheeky punt on my lunch break. I literally work around the corner so thought why not. This is, let's face it a brothel and 10pm didn't seem late to me for such an establishment AND on the website it states open 10.30am till late. Now in my mind till late means late so 10pm didn't seem late to me at all.............

Queer time for a lunch break, you on night shifts?

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline alibirmingham

Queer time for a lunch break, you on night shifts?

Can't really give too much away as it may point to where I work and would rather keep that under wraps for privacy. But I'm lucky enough to work somewhere that I work days and nights and get plenty of long fully paid breaks and the job is easy and very well paid so enables me to punt on a regular basis.

And to avoid any stereotyping, I may be Asian but I don't work in a Restaurant lol

Offline PunTor13

If you work just around the corner : why do you think AYS is in Shirley (a few miles away!) rather than Stirchley?

Online scutty brown

Can't really give too much away as it may point to where I work and would rather keep that under wraps for privacy. But I'm lucky enough to work somewhere that I work days and nights and get plenty of long fully paid breaks and the job is easy and very well paid so enables me to punt on a regular basis.

And to avoid any stereotyping, I may be Asian but I don't work in a Restaurant lol

Must be a corner shop then. Though I'm surprised at the "well paid" comment. I guess its all relative...

Offline alibirmingham

If you work just around the corner : why do you think AYS is in Shirley (a few miles away!) rather than Stirchley?

My mistake and a typo. Should say Stirchley. I’ll ask admin if they can change title

Offline alibirmingham

Must be a corner shop then. Though I'm surprised at the "well paid" comment. I guess its all relative...

Guess you’ll never know scutty brown......

Fell the subject and topic is moving away from my initial subject and post so I’ll end My participation at that and bid you all a good day  :hi: