Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: It’s cool man !  (Read 1558 times)

Stevensmiles

This might be of more interest to those out there more inclined to partake in a little fetish play etc.

Had a tie and tease, tease and denial session a few decades back. At some point during the proceedings she lubed my cock and balls up with tingle gel and even put some inside the common which she expertly fitted onto me.
Continuing the tease with me not uncomfortable but feeling something different if you get my drift.

It was just a bit of variety really.

But I do know that certain substances not so gentle, have been used in BDSM sessions. It’s not my thing but I’ve heard of mistresses using deep heat to induce a rather interesting feeling to some poor guys genital area.
Cooling agents too just to add some sparkle.

The girl I saw gave me a blow job on another occasion after putting menthol toothpaste into her mouth.
A very cold glandular experience  I can tell you.  :wacko:

Anybody had anything interesting done to them.
I’ll not count,
“She had some strawberry flavoured condoms”

Because of course. How the hell would any of us completely heterosexual chaps know that.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 08:57:40 am by Stevensmiles »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Never had it done to me by a WG but I went through a phase years ago where occasionally i'd rub vick on my cock and balls while sorting myself out, I have to say it is very pleasurable and for those less tolerant guys it may be worth having a bottle of baby oil on standby as that seems to lessen or cool the cool sensation if that makes sense.
I've also used tiger balm which was a bit different to vick as it has a heating sensation and i've also used another version of deep heat but would never try that again as it was so fucking hot and painful I didn't know what to do with myself  :scare:

Had a nice feeling from girls when they have just used a mouthwash but I have actually been thinking of getting a girl to use the vick on me as it's a girl who seems to work in Blackpool every so often but offers massage only now.

Offline JimmySW

Does ice cubes in a girls mouth for a blow job count?

Offline S.X. MacHine

Now for the converse. I once 'figged' a submissive WG. That is, I peeled a piece of root ginger and put it in her butt.
No immediate reaction, but after three minutes she was begging for it to be removed.
That night she told her partner, who caned her as punishment for not having kept the ginger in for longer.
Lucky girl!

Offline Bangers and Gash

A tease and denial session..... Isn't that called a relationship?  :unknown:

Offline Waterhouse

Now for the converse. I once 'figged' a submissive WG. That is, I peeled a piece of root ginger and put it in her butt.
No immediate reaction, but after three minutes she was begging for it to be removed.
That night she told her partner, who caned her as punishment for not having kept the ginger in for longer.
Lucky girl!
Ginger?  That must have hurt like hell in her bum.  Surely not pleasurable?

Offline redveee

Participated in a gangbang where the girl had chilled water with menthol/mint was sprayed on her clit, the chill of the water was a short shock but the tingle from the mint/menthol lasted longer and we still fucked her while she was 'suffering' the tingle.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Ginger?  That must have hurt like hell in her bum.  Surely not pleasurable?

Of course it hurt; that was the point of doing it. She's a BDSM fanatic. A total submissive who craves punishment as part of sex. Such women, while quite rare, do actually exist.
'Not pleasurable?' Well, not to folk who only like vanilla sex; but pleasurable indeed to a masochist.

Stevensmiles

Offline Sibiu

I’ve also had the toothpaste BJ. And very nice it was too.

Also had a WG who put ice cubes up her pussy just prior to my entry. Interesting!

Offline redveee

Also had a WG who put ice cubes up her pussy just prior to my entry. Interesting!

Did that with a civvie at a gangbang. She was sat on the kitchen counter after a good session and was resting, next to the fridge and someone opened the freezer and my eyes sped the ice cubes so grabbed one and ran it over her tits then down her body and over her pussy lips but not in straight away. I put it into some water to take the chill off it and soften the edges whilst I repeated the same actions with another cube then inserted the first one in her pussy and went down on her. I didn't fuck her but plan to with a girl in 2019.

Online mr.bluesky

This might be of more interest to those out there more inclined to partake in a little fetish play etc.

Had a tie and tease, tease and denial session a few decades back. At some point during the proceedings she lubed my cock and balls up with tingle gel and even put some inside the common which she expertly fitted onto me.
Continuing the tease with me not uncomfortable but feeling something different if you get my drift.

It was just a bit of variety really.

But I do know that certain substances not so gentle, have been used in BDSM sessions. It’s not my thing but I’ve heard of mistresses using deep heat to induce a rather interesting feeling to some poor guys genital area.
Cooling agents too just to add some sparkle.

The girl I saw gave me a blow job on another occasion after putting menthol toothpaste into her mouth.
A very cold glandular experience  I can tell you.  :wacko:

Anybody had anything interesting done to them.
I’ll not count,
“She had some strawberry flavoured condoms”

Because of course. How the hell would any of us completely heterosexual chaps know that.  :drinks:

If it was near Christmas she didn't sing tingle jell  tingle jell tingle all the way ,by any chance did she. ( i'll get me coat )

Offline Bonker

I didn't fuck her but plan to with a girl in 2019.

It will have melted by then  :D

Offline hornypnter

I had BJ with WG having mouthwash in her mouth. It sure was a refreshing experience  :sarcastic:

I enjoyed the sensation  :D

Offline Dr Talueng

I was on the receiving end of a blow-job from a girl who had just had a cup of tea. Wow, just wow!
It was a 2-hour sesh, and we were in the middle 'recovery' in the middle and she offered me a drink. I asked for a tea, so she made two cups, one each. Sitting/resting on the bed drinking the tea, she started talking dirty to me, and I got a hard-on; she quickly gulped down the remains of her tea, and dived-in! The effect was quite mind-blowing.

Offline S.X. MacHine

I was on the receiving end of a blow-job from a girl who had just had a cup of tea. Wow, just wow!
It was a 2-hour sesh, and we were in the middle 'recovery' in the middle and she offered me a drink. I asked for a tea, so she made two cups, one each. Sitting/resting on the bed drinking the tea, she started talking dirty to me, and I got a hard-on; she quickly gulped down the remains of her tea, and dived-in! The effect was quite mind-blowing.

Indian or green? :)

Offline blackburnian

I've both had this used on me & used it on a few subs

External Link/Members Only

I have no problem with it , does as it says , girls love sucking it off your dick & I reckon it acts a a delay for popping too. On a bird it works magic on their clit but some subs have begged to wipe it off in as little as a minute as they can't stand the sensation  :lol:

Bb