Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal - Bath Road Massage, Bristol  (Read 2338 times)

Offline Yungpunt

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 minutes + Extra £20 / RO & Kissing (£10 each)

I'm not going to go in to a huge amount of detail about the meet as Bath Road is well known, but this was borderline neutral for me, due to the extras.

Used the back door (big help with location on previous reviews, thank you!) and contrary to their rota was met by Crystal and Grace. Chose Crystal and was shown to the room.

Crystals description matches the website, I'd say age is accurate. What it doesn't say particularly well though is that her boobs are gigantic! Massive big natural pillowie boobs! If your a boob-man, try and see crystal they are possibly the best pair of natural boobs I've seen.

Crystal was very friendly throughout, reassuring me that time wasn't a problem and asked if what she was doing was okay - to the point she asked if it was okay if she touched herself throughout, so its clear she has the customer in mind during meets! Really bubbly and friendly, put me at ease in an instance.

The other lady Grace, doesn't seem to have been reviewed a lot on here, so I'll provide some additional info. Her description neglects to mention she is heavily pierced and tattood, and a pixie hair cut is being a bit generous. so if your not in to the 'alternative' look, she's not the one for you.

Back to the room, I had a quickshower and then Crystal returned with my requested drink and dove straight in to the meet. OW and sex in various positions, all good, fantastic in fact, hence the positive as overall I did enjoy myself.

Negatives for me were the fact I paid for kissing and is barely got beyond lip kisses you'd give your grandma. £10 wasted, save your money. RO was fine but then she started to limit access closing her legs and lifting them up. Now I understand it's not for some women, but if you don't like it, don't offer it!

Good for a quick relief and I'd return at £80 for 30 minutes, but I don't think I'd pay for extras again.

Offline victor989

Negatives for me were the fact I paid for kissing and is barely got beyond lip kisses you'd give your grandma.

I would never kiss my grandma on the lips.  :vomit:

Offline Natedrake606

Thanks for the info on Grace. Might have to pay a visit