Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HollieLove - timewaster  (Read 1389 times)

10 review(s) for HollieLove (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline cba

External Link/Members Only

Arranged to see Hollie for an hour a couple of weeks ago. No phone number so everything done via AW email. Bought train tickets to Bristol, spent a couple of hours getting there, and then I check my phone at the station to see that the meet's off - apparently a relative came to visit unexpectedly. Fair enough I thought, everyone fucks up sometimes, and maybe she couldn't have done anything to avoid it. She said she'd make it up to me but didn't specify how.

I book again a few days later. I was kind of expecting to be offered a discount after her promise to make it up to me but apparently that was just an empty promise. The meet was at noon, she checked via email that I was still up for it at about 9am to which I confirmed nearly instantly. So once again, having bought the fairly expensive train tickets I make the long journey to Bristol. I went to a nearby McDonald's to kill some time and to ask for the specific address... And waited, and waited, and waited. I reached 1 with no reply. Not only that, the confirmation email I'd sent in the morning was still unread!

I decided I'd had enough and headed back to the station, letting her know my disappointment. She replied at half one just saying "I'm so sorry" with no explanation. I don't think I'll be putting the "third time's the charm" saying to the test. :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 02:22:07 pm by cba »

Offline houseboot

"third time's the charm" ?  :unknown:

I get what you mean but am I too old or too young to have never come across this saying before?

Or is it regional, academic, cultural .... ?

Whilst we feel your pain, did you really devote a whole day to a punt, not once but twice, without having a Plan B?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 03:21:37 pm by houseboot »

Offline cba

"third time's the charm" ?  :unknown:

I get what you mean but am I too old or too young to have never come across this saying before?

Or is it regional, academic, cultural .... ?

Whilst we feel your pain, did you really devote a whole day to a punt, not once but twice, without having a Plan B?
Hm, well I thought it was a fairly ubiquitous saying. Google certainly has plenty of results regarding it.

Maybe naively I didn't go in with a backup in mind. I had a look on AW for other options both times, but if I'd wanted to catch my return train it would've had to be someone close to the Parkway station, which really limited my options!

vw

Sounds a nightmare op and deserved negative, personally i won't move without a number. 

Offline cba

Sounds a nightmare op and deserved negative, personally i won't move without a number.
I know, she's such an established and well-reviewed worker though that I assumed she must be reliable or someone else would've ended up in my situation before.  :unknown: I'm sure she used to display her number as well.

Offline houseboot

You could have popped into Bristol and, afterwards, caught the same train from Temple Meads.

You missed the chance to see ER and have a chat  :lol:

Offline funtimes88

Perhaps a visit to Angelina would have made you feel better :dash:

Offline sigmund

She cancelled me twice but with reasonable notice, third time was a charm though.

Offline maggsy

She seems to have a history of cancellations, poor communication, and losing phones and it's never her fault  :dash:

vw

She seems to have a history of cancellations, poor communication, and losing phones and it's never her fault  :dash:

Yet this is her first negative, shame this was not refleced in her review history.