Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anna_thai Farnborough  (Read 305 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7312968) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline bokkie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services: Owo and sex
Price: £70 + £10 for Owo. 30 minutes
When: about 2 weeks ago

Comms: very good. Messaged the day before for a morning punt. Asked to confirm the next morning, which I did.

Usual flats in Farnborough. Messaged and given flat number and asked not to knock.
Buzzed up, door opened and pretty happy with what was on the other side
Offered a shower, but I'd just had one. Handed over the paperwork and confirmed 30 minutes with owo included.

She started by rubbing her ass against my crotch and then removed her lingerie. Fantastic tits and a nice little package overall.
I took her lead and started undressing, not a great build up, but hey ho
Played with my cock for a few seconds then dropped to her knees for owo.
This lasted about 2 minutes before she asked, "you fuck me now?"
No thanks, a bit more oral please. Didn't look happy but continued for another 30 seconds before getting a condom and opening it. Not nearly as much oral as I would have liked but could sense she didn't want more so let her apply the condom and she said "doggy"
Not my favourite but I said ok.
She applied lube, and to be fair, took a fair pounding
I slowed things down as things were going way too quick
About 5 minutes of slow doggy before flipping her over for Mish.
Then I asked her for cowgirl.
Kind of rolled her eyes but climbed aboard. She lasted about 2 minutes before saying she was tired and she'll give me a hand job. I said no, blowjob please. Again she said, hand job.
Yanked the condom off and jacked me off till I shot my load into her hands.
I normally have no problem cumming through sex if I've had a half decent buildup with foreplay.
Another few minutes of owo and I would have shot my load in the bag.

Anyway, I'm not one for sticking around so got dressed whilst she made small talk and I left.
Looked at my watch and exactly 20 minutes had passed since I entered the flat.

So a very low neutral from me. Did the job, but felt rushed and didn't seem keen to do some of her services and absolutely no kissing of any kind on the menu
Lovely tits, not a bad personality either, but just didn't click at all.

Won't be back.