Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppy More - Manchester  (Read 1656 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6119964) (8 positive, 8 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Arfy

External Link/Members Only
June 2021. 30 mins £120

Since booking Milly (her friend) I had tried to book Lilly to no avail
Since changing name to Poppy, I thought I’d try again.

Interestingly I received a text out of the blue one morning stating that she’s working today! So thought that I’d finish work early and arranged a booking all over texts.
I was familiar with the address as I had seen Milly there before. Got in easier than last time, again tailgated.
When Poppy opened the door I was very happy seeing her pretty face. If I remember correctly it was also the same room where I booked Milly! Small but adequate. I showered and asked for a fresh towel. Returned to the room, Poppy arrived and the action begun. Her tits are no way FF, D at the most but nice n natural. I found her hips too large/wide which kinda seemed out of shape. Nevertheless a pretty lass. Sloppy blowwy. The technique was strange/different. As was when she went on top. As soon as I noticed her effort subsiding, I thought let’s get this over and done with! Asked for a facial finish. She declined saying she doesn’t do it! Came on her tits. Plenty of time left for a second shower, returned and had a friendly chat.

There have been other tweaks on the profile since my booking.
I suspected a bait and switch with Lilly, but Poppy just didn’t deliver. The photos are flattering. Shagging an early twenty year old (pretty faced) blonde prevents this from being a red!