Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet 69  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Davede

Hi I'm new on here and wanted some info for my first punt

Has anyone seen this girl  External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

someone did ask on here about her a while ago but it seems no one had seen her then
any info on here would be great

Harriett 69

Hi its Harriett x I have been in this line of work for a fair few years on and off I have 57 feedback on aw which 56 are all good x feel free to come make a booking x I feel I am good at what I do and you would enjoy your time spent with me x

fabbian von minky

:yahoo: you couldnt make this up if you tried :sarcastic: he has already left a review :crazy:

Offline smiths

:yahoo: you couldnt make this up if you tried :sarcastic: he has already left a review :crazy:

Classic, brains clearly aren't her strong point. 2 Neutrals I see, hardly a ringing endorsement of how good she is.

Harriett 69

CleArly brain are you stronge point either as you must of read my post wrong I hve 56/57 really good feed back on adult work . X

Offline smiths

CleArly brain are you stronge point either as you must of read my post wrong I hve 56/57 really good feed back on adult work . X

Spelling certainly isn't yours that's for sure. :rolleyes:  Fortunately for you spelling might not matter to many punters.

Unlike A/W this forum is here to help punters and reviews on here from genuine punters are worth a lot more than FB on A/W to me. You have 2 Neutrals that I can see linked into this thread so you didn't offer those punters that good a service clearly. Instead of being sarcastic with me my advice is pull your knickers up then down and improve the service you offer ALL punters. :rolleyes:

fabbian von minky

« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 10:00:38 am by fabbian von minky »