Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: independent massage with happy ending in ipswich area  (Read 2178 times)

Offline dragonmaster

hi this is my first post, great site by the way.  just wondered if anyone knows of any ladies that  offer massage and a happy ending that arent  part of an expensive  parlour in the ipswich area.  lots on gumtree but they dont state any extras and i wouldnt want to ask blind.  any help would be brilliant.

Offline Jimbobjones

Type ‘Ipswich massage’ into search bar  :thumbsup:

Online Naughtyboyuk

External Link/Members Only

Maya provides a good deep massage and is fully naked during it....her happy ending at the end is very good including an oily titwank (she has great breasts) and she teases you by positioning her pussy near your face.  However strictly no touching !!!

Shame as I think she might be a great fuck

Offline dragonmaster

thanks for that she seems to be just what im looking for

Offline steveng1982

Ali in Ipswich is cracking value for money. Look her up on gumtree
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 01:30:14 pm by steveng1982 »

Online Naughtyboyuk

thanks for that she seems to be just what im looking for

Enjoy and look forward to the review afterwards

Online Naughtyboyuk

Ali in Ipswich is cracking value for money. Look her up on gumtree

Can you confirm she gives a happy ending as obviously not mentioned on her gumtree advert

Any other extras offered ?

Offline Mr.Originality

Can you confirm she gives a happy ending as obviously not mentioned on her gumtree advert

Any other extras offered ?
At the end of the massage she'll ask you what you want, HR wich is included in her normal rate or owo+cim wich is £20 extra. Ali is by far best vfm in ipswich and colchester when it comes to massages.

Online Naughtyboyuk

At the end of the massage she'll ask you what you want, HR wich is included in her normal rate or owo+cim wich is £20 extra. Ali is by far best vfm in ipswich and colchester when it comes to massages.

Excellent sounds like she is worth a Christmas visit !!!

Happygolicky92l

Again can only recommend Ali here .... good massage very friendly too! Not sure if she's back to work now though

Online Naughtyboyuk

Took the recommendations to see Alison and I can confirm she does a nice massage and offers good VFM with OWO and CIM finish for £50 in 30 minutes...review of follow

Online Naughtyboyuk

Forgot to add that if I had £50 spare for a 30 minute massage it would be a difficult choose between Alison and Maya.

Alison:  sensual swedish massage with OWO/CIM finish
Maya:   body to body oily massage with hand relief to finish

Personally I would probably go with Maya's much younger naked body....whilst you cannot touch she teases you by gliding her breasts over you and then positioning her pussy centimetres from your mouth/nose whilst she brings you to a finish with an oily titwank and handjob

Just my opinion !!

Offline dragonmaster

so alison is fully clothed throughout the massage then ?

Online Naughtyboyuk

so alison is fully clothed throughout the massage then ?

Yes fully clothed when I saw her....and did say to me not to make to much noise (moaning) when shooting my load into her mouth as her sister had popped around for a cuppa and was in the next room....the massage room was locked from our side so no danger of the sister wandering in by accident but quite tricky restraining the noise as she sucked me balls deep and took every drop in.

Offline dragonmaster

what a strange set up,  cups of tea and visitors in one room and a naked man being tossed off in another.   gotta go see her sounds like fun haha !!

Online Naughtyboyuk

what a strange set up,  cups of tea and visitors in one room and a naked man being tossed off in another.   gotta go see her sounds like fun haha !!

I wasn’t brace enough to ask if her sister wanted to join her blowing me....haha!!!

Offline winkywanky

Yes fully clothed when I saw her....and did say to me not to make to much noise (moaning) when shooting my load into her mouth as her sister had popped around for a cuppa and was in the next room....the massage room was locked from our side so no danger of the sister wandering in by accident but quite tricky restraining the noise as she sucked me balls deep and took every drop in.

Knowing her sister was next door would make me cum a lot quicker!  :lol:

Offline somethingrandom

The sister knows exactly what is going on, she used to live nextdoor to the previous address.

Online Naughtyboyuk

wow  horny set up !!

Hi Dragonmaster...you have a couple of recommendations so hopefully we will see your reviews soon

Offline Nik025

How old would you roughly say she is? Doesn’t mention it on the gumtree ad

Online Naughtyboyuk

How old would you roughly say she is? Doesn’t mention it on the gumtree ad

Mid to late 50s would be my guess

Offline dragonmaster

yeah gonna give alison a go soon and maybe maya after xmas.cheers for the info

Offline davidac

I would say Ali is more in her mid-40s. Not mentioned so far but she goes topless (big tits so you can grope away!) for OWO+cim finish. It’s all quite straightforward with her, no real teasing or anything, but the final part of the massage when she does your inside leg & can glance against your cock certainly gets you in the mood for the finish to come! She’s my go-to-girl every time.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 09:25:39 pm by davidac »

Offline longstu72

Met her today, and just WOW!

Loved the teasing, will do a review later...

Jordanladxx

Just messaged Maya, Hoping to arrange a meet, it’s a shame she doesn’t have her number displayed.  :unknown: