Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Huntingdon - Beware  (Read 974 times)

Offline cunnyhunt

I posted a thread about a timewaster in Huntingdon earlier
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=100251.0

and in that thread refered to another profile that looked like a scam.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have been sent some information by a friend of the punter who contacted the profile which makes funny reading but is also serious. He thought it was a scam and played along with the promise of a booking and got one word replies from the "WG" the stated age was 19, after 20 texts he called and a boy answered the phone and started to call him a peadophile in that black/white fake gangster patois that the youth speak here. He also said he would "get him for trying to have sex with underage girls" The punter said he was "a right little mouthy cunt" and let him carry on as he thought it was funny listening to him scream down the phone until the shit gave up and cut the call when he lost. The pimp then made 10+ calls but could not get through as The punters phone does not accept withheld numbers. The punter has the email address of this WG and phone number as well as postcode PE29 7WJ, he said he has had lots of threatening messages from the girl and the boy although he doesn't give a fuck and reported them to AW and the Police.

Location - External Link/Members Only

Email - Sexyxchloexb4ck@gmail.com

Number - 07564 092 102

The profile was reported to AW and they suspended/deleted but I have seen the email from the pair saying that AW have said they will make it live again tomorrow. If they do then I am posting this for him as a warning to keep away from these scammers.