Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Ketylle - Marylebone - TOFTT  (Read 2319 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6379788) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Terrytheterrier

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms & Location: Came across this one about a week ago on Kommons and subsequently found her AW profile. A pretty face with a tight body is my weakness so dropped her a text. Reply came in no sooner than I had sent the text and quite quickly we arranged a meet at £90 for 30 minutes. Not too sure if there were any extras. Pulled up to the address which was an apartment block on Marylebone Road. Quickly let up to the flat which was clean and fit for purpose, nothing to special. There was definitely someone else in the flat as I could hear them moving around but no faces were shown and they did not cause an issue.

The Girl: The girl is pretty much as the photos show although I’d say she may actually be slightly cuter in person facially. Young black Brazilian girl, potentially mid 20’s, great ass (could put her down as an A/B on the bubble butt scale), tight stomach and relatively short (about 5”2ish). She was incredibly smiley from the offset and actually seemed as though she was happy to see me. Her English is not bad, she actually managed to have some banter with me, however we did need to reach for the translator for the odd sentence. 

Now I’d say this would be a very subjective positive as the punt itself was extremely Vanilla but my personal attraction to the girl was probably an overriding factor in me enjoying my time.

Positives:
- Great comms and apartment was clean and fit for purpose.
- Girl is a beauty in my eyes, great face great body.
- Attitude is spot on, warm and welcoming from the start.
- She took a pounding from above, below, the side and behind and looked deep into my eyes while she took it. This is probably what actually bumps it up to a positive for me. Those pretty eyes almost encouraging me on took me to a point where I came hard in doggy.

Negatives:
- I’m not too fussed about DFK or Owo but for anyone that is, if it’s offered it probably won’t be for free. There was no lip kissing of any kind and the blowjob was covered and short. If there’s any consolation the suction was actually quite good for those 2 minutes she actually did.

Conclusion: If you’re looking for anything wet and wild this probably isn’t your girl. However she took a pounding like a trooper and did so with a smile on her face.

She said to me that she doesn’t know how much longer she will be staying for but doesn’t think it will be long.

Offline Ryanwest24

Cheers for the review mate. Came across her profile but thought it might be a B&S. Added to my HL now