Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: guidance please  (Read 1084 times)

PG69

Dear all - im an experienced punter out in the sticks in kent and usually rely on AW, where geographical searches are straightforward.

However, new job will bring me to a location between london bridge and waterloo on the south bank. I have done quite a few searches on AW but I am struggling to refine these AW searches to identify incall ladies in walking distance of, say, Oxo Tower

I am looking for 2 things .. 1) incall GFE at lower end of price spectrum  2) FBM with HE .. either within reasonable walking/ travel from that location

Can any of you more experienced in the central London/south bank scene advise on:

- how do refine an AW search to identify what im looking for
-  who they know and recommend
- where else other than AW is good to identify possible girls  - ie can i search on UK Punting or other similar uk sites ? if so how
- what else do i need to know :-)

All help gratefully received

Im more than happy to share experiences and recommendations for ladies in kent / sussex / essex that i have seen

Many thanks

P

Sylvester

The best way for you to share your experiences, and to generate a bit of goodwill on here, is by posting reviews of the girls you have seen in the relevant regional forums.

Offline stayer

As you are fortunate to be close both Tube and rail stations, then just look for WGs whose incall locations are within walking distance of stations. Even a 20-minute ride on the Tube covers about nine stations. So, if you start from Blackfriars, places such as Earl's Court, High Street Kensington and Liverpool St are all reachable in 20 minutes on the District or Circle Lines.

Offline PLeisure

As above - prob advisable not to punt too closely to work. The capital is very well serviced by public transport... When they're not on strike  :sarcastic:

Don't shit on your own doorstep, etc  :hi:

PG69

many thanks - and I will make time next week to post some of my own reviews

if anyone knows how I can refine my AW search to ladies in that area.. please let me know

thanks

c

vw

many thanks - and I will make time next week to post some of my own reviews

if anyone knows how I can refine my AW search to ladies in that area.. please let me know

thanks

c
Type in tube station names in the town field or text search (Phrase Option) selected

Or go to google and search for site:adultwork.com XXX YY

Where xXX YYY are location variables, also works for appearance and services and is very effective way to find.

Or find out the postcode of pub near station that is safe, search within 1 mile of pub for ladies

Bob's your uncle, VW is your teacher.

Wisdom is Knowledge shared.

slow and low

Waterloo area bit of dead loss area may need to travel up to Nw1/ W6 postcode to find anything. AW in London is completely hopeless in terms of finding any new talent.

PG69

Thanks slow - is there a better site to use than AW? c

slow and low

Thanks slow - is there a better site to use than AW? c
[/quote there are a few agencies depending on your budget, most advertise from £150 ph upwards. Eternity Girls, Diva or Agency Barracuda are few you could look at. Paddington,  Gloucester Road and South Kensington have a large amount of agency girls. You may strike lucky on aw but I'm finding it a bit barren at minute. Alternatively you could put a reverse booking on aw and see what comes back.

slow and low

there are a few agencies depending on your budget, most advertise from £150 ph upwards. Eternity Girls, Diva or Agency Barracuda are few you could look at. Paddington,  Gloucester Road and South Kensington have a large amount of agency girls. You may strike lucky on aw but I'm finding it a bit barren at minute. Alternatively you could put a reverse booking on aw and see what comes back.