Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Day rooms - hotels with 9am - 5pm rates?  (Read 1143 times)

Offline dubs

Can anyone recommend a girl-friendly hotel in the Old St area with a day rate?

Offline Mackapaka

External Link/Members Only

Have used this site in numerous occasions. Pay at the hotel by cash or card ! . Quick look around London seems to be around £100 as a going rate !

Offline Mr Farkyhars

The OP wanted a hotel recommendation, not a website - which any of us could have got through Google. I just hope he has a PM facility.

BigBoi1955

The OP wanted a hotel recommendation, not a website - which any of us could have got through Google. I just hope he has a PM facility.

The two websites have maps so he should be able to do the rest himself. All the ones on there are punting friendly and of a good standard

Offline dubs

Cheers, I used dayuse.co.uk and found somewhere that looks decent.

paulj

Be aware that if you want to pay cash you may possibly be asked to produce your passport if you haven't got a photo driving licence.

Offline Kingc

External Link/Members Only

Dude you helped me out without even asking anything..  Thank you... I didn't know these things existed..  I'm thinking I have to take a girl to a sauna just to get a leg over..  Thanks again  :lol: :lol:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I didn't know these things existed

Neither did I till a year or so back :) feel free to do a search here, because other sites have been mentioned on previous threads.