Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzey Cortez  (Read 8419 times)

Offline Bassman

Ok now that's a shot at me and I don't do subliminals, I've never seen her or attempted to see her. I'm a straight shooter I say it how I see it. I've been rejected by one prossie because of my colour and I reviewed her and that's a negative on my list of reviews.

As you have picked up your sword and shield out of the let me show people the pathetic drivel that you have typed towards me when I gave my opinion about this prossie.

Also why would you be scarred of being banned if you have not done anything that statement makes no sense

Hidden Image/Members Only
Brazilian Martian. Also known as the Brazilian Elephant(never forgets)  :hi:

I wondered who he was aiming that comment at. I did wonder if it was you.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Brazilian Martian. Also known as the Brazilian Elephant(never forgets)  :hi:

I wondered who he was aiming that comment at. I did wonder if it was you.

Yep he's talking about me as he said she doesn't see black men or brazilian  :rolleyes: the odd thing is I had to look at his posts to remember how he acted last time.  Imo he's a plain white knight maybe he's a bit salty and in his feelings because his mate Sunil_N got banned.

That was a random attack towards me , from built up resentment from last year when he was scarred of being banned as he put it for this prossie.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 11:25:57 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline AirForce1

The last time I checked anal sex has a higher risk of infection than vaginal sex, this is from the NHS site - "Penetrative anal sex has a higher risk of spreading STIs than many other types of sexual activity. This is because the lining of the anus is thin and can easily be damaged, which makes it more vulnerable to infection."

Too think anal sex is safer when pussies are self lubricating etc is prossie logic at its finest. I find that very suspicious. :unknown:

Offline Honestpunter

Yep he's talking about me as he said she doesn't see black men or brazilian  :rolleyes: the odd thing is I had to look at his posts to remember how he acted last time.  Imo he's a plain white knight maybe he's a bit salty and in his feelings because his mate Sunil_N got banned.

That was a random attack towards me , from built up resentment from last year when he was scarred of being banned as he put it for this prossie.

Offline distortedbase

The last time I checked anal sex has a higher risk of infection than vaginal sex, this is from the NHS site - "Penetrative anal sex has a higher risk of spreading STIs than many other types of sexual activity. This is because the lining of the anus is thin and can easily be damaged, which makes it more vulnerable to infection."

Too think anal sex is safer when pussies are self lubricating etc is prossie logic at its finest. I find that very suspicious. :unknown:

Don't expect logic from Miss BumBum.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

+1  :hi:  Wasn't going to comment on  that original comment   as was so exasperated by the idiotic lack of knowledge  :scare:
Thanks for putting this comment to "death "  :drinks:

Online killerbees

Thanks for the review, and I'm glad you had a good time!  :thumbsup:

Just couple of things about Suzy,

I saw her back in July last year, but not sure if I would see her again as I think I would be gambling on having a good punt, in my case it was a great punt and left happy as It has been the best ass I have ever fucked!, i didnt post a review at that time as there was a lot of controversy and wanted to avoid being banned as a reviewer was getting on my nerves!. I was very lucky with her, had a great time and overstayed for a long time! It was something unreal!!

Yes, her rates are stupid, according to her she doesn't like to be fucked for long, just wants quick money, so she likes £100 punts for 30mins. If you try to have 2 separate punts 2 x 30mins, she probably wont accept, who knows...
£100 for a playboy girl and for that ass is quite a good deal.

She prefers to do anal rather than vaginal sex, in her words, she thinks that there are less risks of having  any infection/ illness if she gets penetrated by her asshole.

I would reccomend her to those ones like me who are crazy about round asses and who are willing to take the risk of not having a good punt, again, she is very random, she said to me that she does not accept black guys or brazilians, so be aware of this as she will check you out through the peephole or would even ask you to go away once in the bedroom.
She said to me that once she started shouting out loud as the punter didn not want to leave.

I would also reccomend to read the reviews about her, she is not very well rated here, read reviews rather than comments from people who have not even seen her (probably have been rejected by her, who knows  :unknown:).

Your post is a shambles. First you say you had the time of your life, then you say you you wouldn't punt her again as it would be a gamble?

Then you say:
she doesn't like to be fucked for long, just wants quick money, so she likes £100 punts for 30mins.

but prior to this you said:
overstayed for a long time! It was something unreal!!

This makes no sense. Maybe you were deep in conversation with her about the land rights the of indigenous Brazilian tribes and the time just flew by?

I didn't post a review at that time as there was a lot of controversy and wanted to avoid being banned as a reviewer was getting on my nerves!.

Why would reviewing a prossie on a prossie review site get you banned? The logic.

she said to me that she does not accept black guys or brazilians

Her whole twitter is about the fact that she got pumped once by Lionel Messi. I'm pretty sure if Neymar or even Ronaldhino popped up at her peephole she would change her tune fairly quickly.

Offline AirForce1

+1  :hi:  Wasn't going to comment on  that original comment   as was so exasperated by the idiotic lack of knowledge  :scare:
Thanks for putting this comment to "death "  :drinks:

Anytime bro  :hi: you dodged a major bullet and saved money by not seeing her. I find her very sexy but I don't think it's worth the aggro.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Anytime bro  :hi: you dodged a major bullet and saved money by not seeing her. I find her very sexy but I don't think it's worth the aggro.

Cost me both time and money on two occasions that she turned time waster  :angry: As you say   " Not Worth  the Aggro " :thumbsup:

vox10

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Thanks for other members who have confirmed her authenticity.

Made an appt to book for hr but she confirmed that she only sees new clients for 30 minutes.  I was really happy about that actually, saving 150 quid!
All comms were done via text. I had called from 3 different numbers but she never answered, only replied to my sms on all 3.....

Apt was in a great location, spacious and clean.

As for her looks, the pics and videos speak for themselves

Given we had 30 minutes, it was a quick pump n dump but all done with good taste. She was jovial as soon as i walked in, walking around the flat shaking her ass.  has a bunch of her playboy cover shoot magazines on the shelf, there was no dispute that she was real. she told me she normally charges 2k with agencies but the lower end, high volume bookings ensure she covers her costs.... her apt was probably 3500 pcm if i gad to guess

...chatted for a bit - she likes talking dirty...helped to get me excited....the whole time posing around the flat showing off her ass...i tried to go in for the rim but she said she doesnt receive oral of any kind.

she starts sucking my dick from various angles, including me titty fucking oil boobs her while i sat on top... then laid on the bed and she rims me deep....
on with the johnny and straight anal for about 10 minutes.  she was anal twerking on my dick in doggy.  one thing i would say is that my dick aint big so I barely made it into her butthole....her ass cheeks were too much of a barrier

never managed to get into her pussy though, off with the johnny and i start jerking while she licks my bell end.  she started playing with my asss to get me to cum and then i shot a huge load all over her face....eye shot boom....

she made a joke that she wanted to take a pic and put it on twitter....

more chatter as we both cleaned up....poses a bit more for me as i admired her ass...then out of there

all within 25 minutes for 100 quid, a fucking playboy model.......unreal

Dear friends,

Does anyone know if Suzy is still available in London?  This phone number doesn´t seem to work... 07405268615
But on the other hand, there are some agencies like PalaceVIP promoting her (I don¨t know wether is fake or not)...  What do you think??

Thank you for your help!

Online Anadin

Dear friends,

Does anyone know if Suzy is still available in London?  This phone number doesn´t seem to work... 07405268615
But on the other hand, there are some agencies like PalaceVIP promoting her (I don¨t know wether is fake or not)...  What do you think??

Thank you for your help!

You've quoted a backpage link, so keep looking there she's always posting ads on there.

Offline socksfellan2

Dear friends,

Thank you for your help!

If it's not working, it means she's not in the UK. She turns it off when she's away :-)

You can also follow her on Instagram, she usually announces where she is

vox10

If it's not working, it means she's not in the UK. She turns it off when she's away :-)

You can also follow her on Instagram, she usually announces where she is

Thank you very much. It's strange those agencies  are showing pictures of her (600£ / 1 hour): are these agencies reliable?

Thank you very much in advance!