Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley of Hot Collection, Earls Court, London  (Read 4081 times)

Kassanova

I'd noticed the recent arrival of Ashley on Hot Collection website before YLF's glowing review. It's not often I splash out so much but thought I'd treat myself, or so i hoped.

Comms: not the best start, i rang mid afternoon hoping for an evening appointment, receptionist asked me to hang on, I heard her put the phone down on a desk, rustle some papers & the sound of heels walking off, waited expectantly but nothing, i don't know if i got cut off or lost network, anyway, it was obvious reception did not have availability information readily to hand. A couple of minutes later i rang again, was told only availability was much later that night, fair enough, worth the wait I told myself.

Ashley
External Link/Members Only
Her extensive services gave me high hopes for our tryst. Photographer earnt his dues, for me Ashley was just about recognisable from the web photos. In my opinion looks wise no more than a 7 for me, significantly not as attractive as Luiza/Phoenix, Jayda/LMP now @ ego, MI, Viki/LMP or Parissa/ HOD. I've visited Both Russia & Ukraine several times, IMHO her looks are average rather than exceptional.

Venue: a flat in terrace house surrounded by several busy basic 'hotels' within about 100m of Earls Court station. Bonus of my late booking i was abke to park free of charge immediately outside) there is an ATM at the end of the street near the station

I punctually rang the buzzer a couple, not 5, minutes early & after a wait that felt on the long side considering i was expected, was buzzed in. Was welcomed in by Ashley wearing black lace underwear & black hold-ups, not as stunning as I'd hoped, but attractive. Was led through to the bedroom, offered a variety of drinks, before sorting out the gift & taking my shower. Bathroom was clean, tidy, ample towels with quality shower gel. Shower took a while to reach temp, but one of the better bathrooms I've seen.
     Returning to the bedroom i found Ashley who greeted me with gentle sensual kissing, a little tongue, very nice which began to arouse me. Ashley noticed & took me into her hand whilst i slipped her bra over her shoulders to reveal a lovely pair of natural assets. Reclining back onto the bed Ashley climbed on top, kissing me before her kisses headed south. First she took one plum into her mouth, then attention switched to the other, before she took both into her mouth together, felt good, although she could have been a fraction more delicate. Soon what followed was an impressive session of oral, not really spitting, but plenty of saliva to lubricate, she was careful not to snag me at any time with a tooth, just felt great, i wouldn't say she went for deep throat but i don't enjoy that myself anyway. During this i told Ashley when the moment arrived i wanted CIF, as per her services available, but was politely told wouldn't be possible so not to mess her make-up :unknown:  WTF :angry:
    Now I'm not one for expecting a WG to do anything she doesn't want but something like this is a major reason i chose to visit her, however experience has taught me that such a request is only fulfilled maybe 50% of the time, & even then hardly enthusiastically  :thumbsdown:   i have much better success with novice Sugarbabies :yahoo:
   So not to ruin the moment i go with the flow, switching Ashley round so we can 69. She has a clean, shaven, sweet tasting pussy with small meaty flaps. Her very adequate oral continued but it still took her a while before i was able to pump a weeks worth of batter into her mouth, she was able to take the lot, didn't swallow but calmly trotted off to the bathroom for a freshen up. I wouldn't put her skills at the top, Emily of phoenix, MI, long gone Mariah of LMP wouldn't feel threatened in a competition, although none of those are able to complete to CIM finish.
   On her return we chatted on the bed whilst her hands gently wandered across my body, very GFE & what i like. Chatting was easy, her English very accomplished,  & unlike many a WG she did not complain about this that & the other, it felt pretty natural. Throughout chatting there was no offer of a massage, & i did not request, nor did she take the lead to commence round 2, that was me after a sly check of the time. Despite lack of foreplay, once we repsitioned i became erect pretty quickly, taking advantage of the situation i requested a rubber, she lubed up & i climbed on top & sank myself home. Some rhythmic fucking commenced, without any OTT fake moans, it was sensual & as the pace quickened my pleasure rose. Ashley would wrap her lags around my back, coaxing me deeper inside, or caress & grab at my ass, she definitely wasn't a sack of potatoes just lying there. I felt the moment approach & did consider another CIM finish but chose to let the moment happen wrapped in her. There was no rush to pull out or push me off, we continued softly kissing & her pelvic flexing for a few minutes more.
  At the end was offered a shower, we'd already gone 5 mins over time, wished each other our goodnights.

Overall thoughts, lovely friendly moderately attractive girl, borderline positive/neutral due to lack of CIF, looks wise nothing exceptional & at this price I've no inclination to rush back.

dk7806

Thanks for the review! Must say I'm a little disappointed, I'd seen her appear recently on several sites and the photos were of a goddess for me ... shame she's not close to that standard IRL. I could cope with her looking less gorgeous sans makeup for a CIF ... but, yeah ... you nixed that idea too ... :( 

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for the review! Must say I'm a little disappointed, I'd seen her appear recently on several sites and the photos were of a goddess for me ... shame she's not close to that standard IRL. I could cope with her looking less gorgeous sans makeup for a CIF ... but, yeah ... you nixed that idea too ... :(

Different strokes and all that, I thought she was very good looking and she took the facial/cim open mouthed staring up at me like a champ with no regard for her make up, it was early in her time here, maybe after a few weeks pounding she is offering less enthusiastic service.

dk7806

Different strokes and all that, I thought she was very good looking and she took the facial/cim open mouthed staring up at me like a champ with no regard for her make up, it was early in her time here, maybe after a few weeks pounding she is offering less enthusiastic service.

Thanks, just dug up your review - a lot more positive!  Looks like she's within 100m or so of my hotel, so very tempting.

For others reference she's listed at the following.

All same prices, Peaches says A-level £100 extra

Kassanova

In hindsight I wish I'd asked before handing over the tokens, had she declined at that point I'd have happily walked. The hottest Russian SP i ever met with was at Hot Collection several years ago, forget her name, she later appeared on AW as Dirty Innocence, now in Paris, photos getting long in the tooth. She never listed CIF as a service but on asking after several meets she was only too happy to permit, never got around to asking for A :dash:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks, just dug up your review - a lot more positive!  Looks like she's within 100m or so of my hotel, so very tempting.

For others reference she's listed at the following.

All same prices, Peaches says A-level £100 extra

My meet with her was a definite positive, Kassanova's less so YMMV but worth a shot imo.

Wee

I meet her with Yasmina via Divas ages ago, both girls were hot. but Ashley seemed to hold Yasmina back... Ashley refused CIF on a 3 hr meeting for the same reason 'I dont want to spoil my make up"
Maybe its best not to advertise a service if its not on the cards ....

Happy new year!

Offline stuart.

Thank for review

i would have been so disappointed if she didn't do the CIF

Kassanova

Thank for review

i would have been so disappointed if she didn't do the CIF

I was!
An earlier poster mentioned she refused him, a review would have been useful & saved me 200

Offline stuart.

I was!
An earlier poster mentioned she refused him, a review would have been useful & saved me 200

There's no way i will book her now, 200 bloody hundred and she on one of the better known agencies, i would expect this kind of thing form girls on adult works but not form hot collection girls
I guess in future if you a book one of the girl form hot collection right before you hand them the money, make sure that agree to do the facial and if they don't be prepared to walk