Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Enjoy" Poole  (Read 765 times)

Offline hockogrockle

This is a hairdressers in Parkstone, Bournemouth. At one time if offered massage as well. However, in 2014, the owner was prosecuted for brothel-keeping, and (I think) immigration offences.
Despite this, there was one contributor to this site who made several posts after 2014 suggesting this was still the "go to" place for massage in the area.
However, I cannot now find any information on-line suggesting this is anything other than a perfectly legitimate hair stylist.
Can anybody confirm the current status of the place?

Offline wombat42

There was a report in the local papers years ago saying that they were raided for suspected trafficking (if I remember rightly). But I heard nothing after that so it looks very much like charges were dropped. I went there a few times a couple of years ago and IMO the chinese masseuse was excellent. But who knows, maybe she has been replaced with someone else who is not so good. I assume it is still open. It is a hairdressers at the front. If you walk in and ask for a massage you are taken to a back room where a masseuse will join you. The person cutting hair does not do massages herself.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 08:11:06 pm by wombat42 »