Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xx-Rachel-xx Gloucester  (Read 2540 times)

Offline Mr Private

Anyone seen her? Looking to have my first meet, spunk and go £40. great AW feedback but a search on here reveals her website External Link/Members Only ... bit concerning... anyone had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Offline Sinz

Very concerning indeed, why would want to have sex with a bare backer?

Offline Mr Private

I was referring just to the spunk and go but you are right, looks more risky the more I look.. unfortunately slim pickings round my area and her AW profile looked good (to my newbie eyes anyway)

Yanusmc

Anyone seen her? Looking to have my first meet, spunk and go £40. great AW feedback but a search on here reveals her website External Link/Members Only ... bit concerning... anyone had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Get your first review in

Offline Undateable

I have met up with Rachel on a few occasions.. just for blowjobs.. and at one point she did massage aswel.. she is a lovely lady very friendly.. great to talk to and knows her stuff  ;)

I haven’t met her for a few years though but I can’t see her changing to much

Gomez42

I've met her a few times for blowjobs. She is one of the best around. Down to earth and easy to get along with.

Offline Sinz

I've met her a few times for blowjobs. She is one of the best around. Down to earth and easy to get along with.

That’s funny, because you totally forgot to put that experience in a review.

vw

She does give good head saw her long before i started here, shame she added bareback to the menu.   :bomb:

Offline sagapo

I was interested in seeing her for a BJ as the BB put me off. I think her hair in the AW pic looks better now and suits her more than when she was a blonde. Several vids of her on xhamster etc dogging and also a gloryhole in public toilets.

Gomez42

That’s funny, because you totally forgot to put that experience in a review.

That's funny, the last one was two years before I even knew this site existed.  :hi: