Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bristolgirls.co.uk - the return - now near Bath  (Read 2988 times)

Offline Doombar

I saw all the girls from bristolgirls a few years ago when they were in Filton where I used to work.  They worked from a house in a residential cul de sac, and eventually got rumbled to the police by a neighbour.  They had a few good girls back then but think they have gone downhill now.

They have moved to Peasedown St John, just outside Bath, into a similar house.  They still have a pimp who answers all your emails and texts, pretending to be the girls (lots of x x kisses - ugh!  :vomit:)

Anyway, the old website is now obsolete and he has created profiles on AW instead:-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
There was another called summat like "sweetjamie" but I think her profile has gone now.

I booked Jessica for an outcall and she failed to show up.

I booked Paige for an incall and that is when I sussed out who they were.  Paige was very new - 2 weeks experience only when I saw her.  Profile said CIM but she refused saying she had never done it, profile also said FK but she just did lips. Probably 19yo, but not pretty. Big tits, but flat skin coloured nips that looked a bit odd.

:hi:
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 05:59:45 pm by Doombar »

vw

cheers for the info, we are not allowed to review establishments on here only individual girls .

sounds shit anyway

Offline Qwerty

That explains it - contacted Paige a while back, profile said she was new, 'she' messaged me back with a phone no, when I googled it, came up with an old bristolbabes profile. Smelt a rat and didn't pursue.

Offline Roth

Offline Doombar

cheers for the info, we are not allowed to review establishments on here only individual girls .

sounds shit anyway
Its not really a review of the establishment as they are now defunct, but the same pimp involved. 

It's a review of the 2 girls I listed - both negs for me.

But cant say i mind where it gets posted.   :hi:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 02:44:50 pm by Doombar »

vw

Its not really a review of the establishment as they are now defunct.  It's a review of the 2 girls I listed - both negs for me.

But cant say i mind where it gets posted.   :hi:

Good Intel, both were i on my list, not any more.

Offline Doombar

Oh, and the Jamie one wanted an extra £80 for anal!!  :bomb:

Offline Devon Maverick

Doombar is this the sweet Jamie  one ?  If so she is still there ..

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

This Jamie  cancelled on me on the day of a longer booking , but offered me her 'friend 'the next morning !! Not good when I was only in Bristol that evening !!  Which maybe makes sense why she would have a 'friend' doing the same  reading this, though I was bemused at the time !

I never reviewed at the time because 'she' was quite polite in messaging about being Ill and at the time I gave her the benefit of the doubt about it being genuine but reading this maybe I'm not so sure it was genuine now !!

Offline TerryTibbs

Offline Doombar

Doombar is this the sweet Jamie  one ?  If so she is still there ..

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

This Jamie  cancelled on me on the day of a longer booking , but offered me her 'friend 'the next morning !! Not good when I was only in Bristol that evening !!  Which maybe makes sense why she would have a 'friend' doing the same  reading this, though I was bemused at the time !

I never reviewed at the time because 'she' was quite polite in messaging about being Ill and at the time I gave her the benefit of the doubt about it being genuine but reading this maybe I'm not so sure it was genuine now !!
Yeah that's her.  The "friend" offer is because you were conversing with the pimp and he can link you to the other girls.  :hi:

Offline Doombar

Hi Guys

This is Jessicasmall

Cheers

Terry
Thanks for the photo - I'm glad she failed to show at my outcall now  :D

How did you get that btw ?  I dont see it on er profile.  :hi:

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

Pic was her verification pic.

Regards

Terry  :timeout:

vw

Hi Guys

This is Jessicasmall

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Hidden Image/Members Only

sheers for the pic.   :thumbsup:

she looks like she has a lazy eye or is on something.   :wacko:

Offline Devon Maverick

Thanks Doombar
Another reason why on the mobile number 'she' gave me early on ..that  its all messages and no calls!!
I get it now ..damn, all the xxx and interaction  etc is the pimp's !!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 05:53:09 pm by Devon Maverick »

vw

Thanks Doombar
Another reason why on the mobile number 'she' gave me early on ..that  its all messages and no calls!!
I get it now ..damn, all the xxx and interaction  etc is the pimp's !!

do you regret flirting.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Devon Maverick

No ..luckily the interaction was logistical ..date time place and actualities of the meeting!!
Should have guessed though about it all when 'friend' was mentioned and late 'illness' cropped up !!!

vw

No ..luckily the interaction was logistical ..date time place and actualities of the meeting!!
Should have guessed though about it all when 'friend' was mentioned and late 'illness' cropped up !!!

Have you accidentally you flirted with Mr Waxman your fave gay pimp.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline hamchang

shame about their demise - I used to frequent them when they really were in BRistol along that really crappy one way lane with no parking. To this day, on of their girls (Girl from Finland) is in my all time top 5 punts. Still get a stir remembering her hovering up two loads of cum in her mouth insisting that she wanted to swallow it each time. Had tried to contact that Jamie as well, but after a few messages clarifying a few things, the pimp got bored and told me to call.

Offline Qwerty

Resurrecting a thread here - but I suspect this profile is the same outfit

Peasedown… generic pics that could be almost any pretty girl

vw

Ebony curls, WTF, either put the text through a text spinner or trying t  pick up those searching for ebony prossies.

Typical pimp babble

Offline Doombar

Yeah this sounds like them - on the feedback it says "Kali was taken ill but her friend stepped in to save the day."

Location says "Please Down St John"  :sarcastic: 

Offline DrConners

Verification picture is not yet hidden :

Nationality stated on profile as British ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hamchang

They always used to be mostly British girls, so I assume they are now too.

She is a complete stinker though. Going back 15 -18 yrs back, they were always sexy early 20s girls, real honeys.

Offline sigmund

Odd how that profile is from 2017 but the verification pic says 2014