Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luxury_Sexy_Massage by Sara - Victoria (Retiring in 1 week)  (Read 5715 times)

70 review(s) for Luxury_Sexy_Massage (47 positive, 19 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sparta Prada]

Offline Parking

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I had Sara on my HL since she was at East India E14 but never got round to seeing her, mainly due to the regulars I had at the time and the lack of reviews. I noticed that she announced on her profile that she is quitting/retiring so I went to check her out.

COMMUNICATION
The booking was organised via text, sometimes a little slow to respond but I get a friendly vibe from the messages. The address was given after confirmation without prompting :thumbsup:

I would say around 10 minutes walk from Victoria or Pimlico Station, just off the main road, very discreet. It's in an old mansion house, almost on the top floor. Small one bed flat, incredibly small interior. The bedroom is tight in space, shower is clean, functional and stocked with toiletries.

Sara
Once Sara opened the door I was a bit starstrucked, in front of me was a petite Polish beauty with a nice smile :angelgirl: For me facially she's a solid 8-9/10. She stands around 5ft2, blonde hair, blue eyes, smooth silky skin, wearing fluffy sliders, lace black dress that was unable to contain her natural 34 DD's :wacko:

Size 8 seems accurate, firm bum and very meaty all around. She's a pocket rocket for real :cool:

SERVICE
There was a little confusion here, by text I requested the B2B VIP, which includes B2B, OWO & CIM. Somehow I got the nuru gel treatment. I forgot to confirm but anyway it was £140 for 1 hour.

Sara is very chatty and friendly. I took a shower while she prepared the gel (gel mixed with hot water). The bed has a plastic sheet laid out which makes it easy for sliding and less mess.

Sara offered to start off with a relaxing massage, beginning with the legs, pouring warm gel from the wooden bowl. Some occasional pit stop at the groin and bum area to caress my ball and run her nails. The feathery and tingly feeling was sensational :rolleyes:

The body to body element was a little disappointing if I'm honest, it was basically in one position - that is half mount/half guard. Rather than mounted full on slides, it was almost rubbing her tits and stomach in circles. However did I mention that her tits are amazing :wacko:

Time to turn over, more gel poured over my body and light strokes. Again half mount body rubs. Sara started stroking my cock slowly in varied directions, it felt amazing.

For the final moment, she positioned herself in 69 and prone. Staring at her cleanly shaved pussy and unable to reach with my tongue was a tease. It was a shame I couldn't see her suck me :dash: Though it involved a lot of hand, varying from slow and fast.

Sadly I couldn't hold on for long and I shot my load. She asked if I was ok straight away so maybe she had a tissue in hand to spit out...I didn't see where my cum went so she was quite slick with that I guess...

No wind down massage to follow, and I was offered another shower which I took. As I was getting dressed we chatted for a while, she is finishing her work next week and going for a long holiday. No immediate plans to return but does not rule out the option to.

I checked my watch and I spent a total of 45 mins, max 50 mins in the flat. Disappointed I didn't get the full hour but I enjoyed the experience.

OVERALL
Positives
- 8-9/10 face and 9/10 body
- proper nuru gel used
- those titties ;)
- chatty and friendly girl
- very sensual - I like :cool:

Negatives
- b2b not full on
- short changed in time

Offline Closetoyou

Sounds like buyers remorse at those prices. Tough luck.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the detailed review.

Feels like a generous positive considering the price: disappointing B2B, shortchanged with time (imagine that could have been an extra 10-15 mins of cocksucking/edging), single position for the BJ, quite a lot of hand, and no opportunity to view? She must've been totally hot.

Offline Parking

Cheers for the detailed review.

Feels like a generous positive considering the price: disappointing B2B, shortchanged with time (imagine that could have been an extra 10-15 mins of cocksucking/edging), single position for the BJ, quite a lot of hand, and no opportunity to view? She must've been totally hot.

Yes she is fucking hot :blush: I agree for the price I paid it should have been a lot better. It's nowhere near the best, nor the worst. I guess the standard B2B at £100 would've been sufficient.

Offline newbie2014

Gents

Saw new pics from Sexy Sara. Is this the same girl?

Cheers

Offline Parking

Gents

Saw new pics from Sexy Sara. Is this the same girl?

Cheers

Not the original girl I saw

Offline HERTSBLUE

Is this girl new or original Girl?

Offline Parking

Is this girl new or original Girl?

Quite sure it's not, although I haven't seen to confirm. The original girl is much hotter and doesn't offer sex.

Offline HERTSBLUE

You can't see if she's hot thou?
Big tits 5ft 2

Offline Parking

You can't see if she's hot thou?
Big tits 5ft 2

Current pictures don't look like her at all. My verdict is, not the same girl but I am not going to find out.