Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dee  (Read 2720 times)

49 review(s) for ~DEE~ (46 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
85 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7116940) (81 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline frodobaggins

External Link/Members Only

Booked Dee for a 1 hour incall the other week but left feeling rather underwhelmed and, considering the money I'd spent, a little disappointed.

In London I usually book 15 minute sessions because I find hour long sessions are often rushed.  Considering Dee's positive reviews I thought this wouldn't be a problem with her...  Hmm.

Dee herself is really attractive.  I thought she looked a bit like a younger Amy Winehouse.  She wasn't dressed as I had requested (hadn't had time to look at the booking request apparently...) but she still looked good.  For £120 I would rather expect her to check a booking request, or if not then to send a text asking questions/service requests, but no big deal.

First round was oral on me, oral on her, sex in a couple of positions and then CIM finish.  Oral on her was a bit off-putting at first as she had sprayed a lot of perfume down there.  She tasted good where it mattered but my first impression was to wonder if I was licking off a 'Glasgow shower'.  Again for £120 I hoped not.

Then a massage and a bit of a chat for a few minutes.

She then tells me we only have 15 minutes left.  I had booked her wanting to come twice and, frankly, intending to fuck her hard the second time.  It'd only been 5 minutes since I'd come at this point.  So she started sucking me off, and in the end I came as quick as I could by wanking while she was talking dirty (which she is excellent at!)  No penetration second time.

I was then offered a shower, which I took, then a quick chat and I made my way back into the street. 

Once outside I checked my watch and saw I'd only been there for 45 minutes...

I'd also been quite keen for rimming.  To be fair I hadn't asked for it but presenting a check list of what I want rather kills the fantasy for me.  The best WGs I've seen have just gone with what's on their 'Enjoys' list and let me stop them if I'm not into it.  Which I find at least creates the illusion of a willing partner! 

Maybe Dee was too submissive for me.  Maybe she was having a bad day or we just didn't click for whatever reason.  It happens.  I came twice and she was the girl in the pictures so it wasn't a negative experience, but I certainly don't intend to go back.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Sounds like she's running a conveyor belt service.  :thumbsdown: 
It's always extra disappointing when forum sweethearts fall way short of expectations, especially when charging top dollar. Better luck next time, old bean.  :hi:

fredpunter

Bummer .... always a big disappointment when you have high expectations and they aren't met as you had hoped. Have you contacted her to let her know, I've always found her very approachable and keen to please? Never known her to clockwatch with me either.

She did let me down once a long time ago and I subsequently discovered she had been distracted by personal issues ... not an excuse for poor service but she made up for it in a big way the next time I saw her (extra time or reduced rate, can't remember which) so maybe worth you letting her know you were short timed.

Better luck next time.

JuliusSeizure

She has a mix of reviews that are mostly positive, usually great service and even for me she charged me half hour because that's all we fucked for which is unheard of. Then she has odd blips like this and this isn't the first time I've read something like this for her.......

Shows that some of the better girls have off days that don't go unnoticed.

Offline The_Don

@ op: Its your review (thanks for sharing) and up to you how you rate it  :hi:

Booked Dee for a 1 hour incall the other week but left feeling rather underwhelmed and, considering the money I'd spent

She wasn't dressed as I had requested (hadn't had time to look at the booking request apparently...)

She then tells me we only have 15 minutes left. 

Once outside I checked my watch and saw I'd only been there for 45 minutes...

But on reading the above points, I would have rated, the punt as negative.

Shows that some of the better girls have off days that don't go unnoticed.

Even if a W/G has an off day, it may go unreported, for some time (not in this case, or on several previous occasions). Some have off days, but may still been seen as a positive to one punter and not another.

YMMV, with any W/G.

And overtime I would expect to some non-positive feed back.   

« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 07:20:55 pm by The_Don »

LL

Thanks for sharing your review and well-done for not holding anything back.

Offline backofthenet

you've accidentally put the word 'attractive' in the same sentence as 'Amy Winehouse' btw

Offline frodobaggins

you've accidentally put the word 'attractive' in the same sentence as 'Amy Winehouse' btw

Ha. I like(d) her!

Offline frodobaggins

Bummer .... always a big disappointment when you have high expectations and they aren't met as you had hoped. Have you contacted her to let her know, I've always found her very approachable and keen to please? Never known her to clockwatch with me either.

She did let me down once a long time ago and I subsequently discovered she had been distracted by personal issues ... not an excuse for poor service but she made up for it in a big way the next time I saw her (extra time or reduced rate, can't remember which) so maybe worth you letting her know you were short timed.

Better luck next time.

No I must admit I haven't contacted her.  I nearly did send her a text when I was outside saying 'That was fun, but 45 mins?'.  But frankly 1) I'd rather avoid the conflict and 2) if I contacted every WG I had a niggle with I'd essentially be paying to have arguments and racking up a phone book of slightly annoyed women.  Which I can do for free.

Punting isn't an exact science in any case.  It is 'a punt'.

London has plenty of choice so, all things considered, I'd rather just move on.

LL

No I must admit I haven't contacted her.  I nearly did send her a text when I was outside saying 'That was fun, but 45 mins?'.
Writing it here would have the same effect. I'm certain the fluffies would have been in touch with her, regarding this thread. I'm just glad she won't be turning up here to defend herself as that never ends well!

Offline lewishamguy

Writing it here would have the same effect. I'm certain the fluffies would have been in touch with her, regarding this thread. I'm just glad she won't be turning up here to defend herself as that never ends well!

It's well documented here what happened when she got a negative review which was sticked on top of London section. :sarcastic:

Offline smiths

@ op: Its your review (thanks for sharing) and up to you how you rate it  :hi:

But on reading the above points, I would have rated, the punt as negative.

Even if a W/G has an off day, it may go unreported, for some time (not in this case, or on several previous occasions). Some have off days, but may still been seen as a positive to one punter and not another.

YMMV, with any W/G.

And overtime I would expect to some non-positive feed back.   

I would of given a negative as well. :thumbsdown:

Offline Alitis

When I saw Dee, I booked a 2 hour meeting. At some point I asked how much I had left and she said "about 20 minutes. I had already had my fun, so I waited for 5 more minutes got up, had a shower, got ready and left. Once I was gone, I realised that I originaly had something like 40 minutes.  It did not bother me too much as I had thoroughly enjoyed the meeting. Essentially, she did not tell me the truth.
I would like to add that at no point did Dee ask me to go.

In hindsight, maybe I should keep my own track of time. Nonetheless, based on the service I received I would still recommend her.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 07:55:18 am by Alitis »

vw

When I saw Dee, I booked a 2 hour meeting. At some point I asked how much I had left and she said "about 20 minutes. I had already had my fun, so I waited for 5 more minutes got up, had a shower, got ready and left. Once I was gone, I realised that I originaly had something like 40 minutes.  It did not bother me too much as I had thoroughly enjoyed the meeting. Essentially, she did not tell me the truth.

In hindsight, maybe I should keep my own track of time. Nonetheless, based on the service I received I would still recommend her.

That's a bit scummy of her lying to you like that, you were keeping track of time, you asked her,  now grow a pair and stop blaming yourself for her failings and deception !

Offline The_Don

Browsing her reviews on UKP, its been reported some punters over stayed and others were short changed.

In your case "40 minutes", at the rate you paid works out at £66 (rounded down).

For some, that nearly 10 hours of work (before taxes, etc)

The National Minimum Wage rate per hour depends on your age and whether you’re an apprentice - you must be at least school leaving age to get it.

External Link/Members Only

Year    21 and over     18 to 20           
2015    £6.70         £5.30             
2014    £6.50         £5.13             
2013    £6.31         £5.03           
2012    £6.19         £4.98           
2011    £6.08         £4.98           
2010    £5.93         £4.92              

In hindsight, maybe I should keep my own track of time.

Its best to keep track of time, members have posted threads and updated wiki links on UKP. Offering recommendations, on how to keep track of and not have your time wasted. As with any service (punting being one) time is money.

Nonetheless, based on the service I received I would still recommend her.

I called her a few times in the past and tried to book. On one occasion, I was told she could only do 30 min, starting 20 from the time I called her. As she had several bookings, after that. That didn't suit me, thus I didn't book and have never called her since.

Attitude and service matters:

But for me, I'm paying for a service. Thus I punt on my terms, that's how and when I like. If a W/G not offering that, I look else where because I'm not willing jump though hoops.

In the past I've booked several W/G in advanced. But I normally book on the day, for what suit me best.

Offline Alitis

Just a couple clarifications.  First of all, Dee said that I had 20 minutes when I had 40. Secondly, I am not blaming myslef, Dee or anyone else. I just described an incident to help fellow punters make an informed decision about their booking.

vw

Just a couple clarifications.  First of all, Dee said that I had 20 minutes when I had 40. Secondly, I am not blaming myslef, Dee or anyone else. I just described an incident to help fellow punters make an informed decision about their booking.

Thanks for the info, every bit positive or negative helps fellow punters, truth is all that matters here .  :drinks:

Think this confused me into thinking you were blaming yourself.  Glad your not as wasn't your fault.  :hi:

In hindsight, maybe I should keep my own track of time