Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leah - Executive Suite Barnsley  (Read 1525 times)

3 review(s) for Sexy sensual Sophie  (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline wristjob

Possibly External Link/Members Only

I've been interested in Sexy Sensual Sophie for a while but you know how it is. Anyway apparently she works in Barnsley at Executive Suite as Leah on a wednesday so I decided to give it a go.

Executive Suite is a bit of a dump and when I went in Leah was sat there with the receptionist. First impressions she is a lot prettier than I expected, I certainly found her really attractive. If those pictures are her you eally wouldnt know it - she's added a load of weight, I would say size 14 but I'm not an expert judge there. She didn't look bad for it and a decent bit had gone to her boobs and overall she looked ok.

Pay £30 to reception then off into the room and fuck me. There's some shitty home made single bed with a solid wood base and probably 6 inches higher than you would like so pretty much no use for anything really.£30 gets the basics and the extras side of things started to get really steep. OWO/CIM/GFE added another £45 which was really way too much IMO.

We started off with kissing which was pretty shit, it made light kissing look full on. There wasn't much point carrying on. I was just in the mood for oral as it was so that's all we did. Before we started she told me I was in for a treat cos her BJs were the best - it was maybe better than average but nothing special. The shitty bed didn't give much else in the way of options for after so off I toddled.

For a brief moment after this I did wonder if punting was worth the effort. I'd just been sucked off by a pretty decent looking girl and I was depressed more than anything. It was just so functional, the room didn't give much scope for more and I felt I could have got an hour of better for not much more. If you feel miserable walking out the room it can't be much else other than negative but I would say it could have been neutral. I reckon in a different location and with a longer punt she could be decent but I think she'd got this "extras" mentality and I imagine decent punt with her would cost way more than it should.

Offline Kool Keef

Possibly External Link/Members Only

I've been interested in Sexy Sensual Sophie for a while but you know how it is. Anyway apparently she works in Barnsley at Executive Suite as Leah on a wednesday so I decided to give it a go.

Executive Suite is a bit of a dump and when I went in Leah was sat there with the receptionist. First impressions she is a lot prettier than I expected, I certainly found her really attractive. If those pictures are her you eally wouldnt know it - she's added a load of weight, I would say size 14 but I'm not an expert judge there. She didn't look bad for it and a decent bit had gone to her boobs and overall she looked ok.

Pay £30 to reception then off into the room and fuck me. There's some shitty home made single bed with a solid wood base and probably 6 inches higher than you would like so pretty much no use for anything really.£30 gets the basics and the extras side of things started to get really steep. OWO/CIM/GFE added another £45 which was really way too much IMO.

We started off with kissing which was pretty shit, it made light kissing look full on. There wasn't much point carrying on. I was just in the mood for oral as it was so that's all we did. Before we started she told me I was in for a treat cos her BJs were the best - it was maybe better than average but nothing special. The shitty bed didn't give much else in the way of options for after so off I toddled.

For a brief moment after this I did wonder if punting was worth the effort. I'd just been sucked off by a pretty decent looking girl and I was depressed more than anything. It was just so functional, the room didn't give much scope for more and I felt I could have got an hour of better for not much more. If you feel miserable walking out the room it can't be much else other than negative but I would say it could have been neutral. I reckon in a different location and with a longer punt she could be decent but I think she'd got this "extras" mentality and I imagine decent punt with her would cost way more than it should.

Good review mate.
Those punts where you come out feeling more down than when you went in are the worst.
Those can be a depressing experience, especially when you feel as though you've spent/wasted good money to feel like shit.
It can make you question whether it's worth doing this punting lark.
Onto the next one though & hopefully it's better cos the best remedy for a shite punt is a great one to put the spring back in your step.

Offline Martinx

This is disappointing, as I've been eyeing Sophie up for a while too. She does have one other review on here, which is positive.