Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for a good girl for an nervy guy in Milton Keynes  (Read 536 times)

Offline martyn321

I know im whats considered a lurker on this site, the fact being ive not visited a girl since my reviews on punterne site so ive not had much to contribute.

However, my butts been kicked into gear since discovering that the girl ive been considering revisited is leaving the scene soon.

Can anyone recommend a girl who is good with someone who is not full or personality and forwardness and of the more nervous disposition, a girl who naturally is happy to lead the way in milton keynes? Ive seen Jai who was great, Pixie before that who was great fun in every way, Millie was also great, before that leah who we did not gel particularly well. Its always taken a bit of research before chosing someone, but im struggling at the moment.

Appreciate your time guys.

Offline deek12345

So somebody who has never posted a review here, to help anyone else on UKP make a choice about the girls he says he has visited, now wants people to help him out by making suggestions based on THEIR experience.

Don't all rush
Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MajorPayne

External Link/Members Only

Below are a few examples of well reviewed girls there.  Just read their reviews and choose one.

Check out their website if none of the above suit and pick a girl who appeals to you.

Offline martyn321

So somebody who has never posted a review here, to help anyone else on UKP make a choice about the girls he says he has visited, now wants people to help him out by making suggestions based on THEIR experience.

Don't all rush

Im more then happy to write reviews about two girls who stopped working a few years ago and another who i last saw in 2017! but didnt feel it was relevant as i had written about them on %%% before i knew of this site. My reviews are still on there under the same user name.

When i do make a visit, i will definitely write up a review on here, i think  its a great site full of helpfull people, i just dont punt that often, but like reading other peoples experiences helps loads.