Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big Bums & Bubble Butts.  (Read 66737 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

just one huge backside picture

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

see picture in free gallery. Yummy.

Rightguardright

maybe when she emerges from the phone box she wears her pants over her tights?

Rightguardright

I hope she looks indecent.

She's next on the list. Hopefully will be a good punt.

Eric

I've seen, and would recommend External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her profile isn't the greatest, and you can't see the bum too much from the pictures, but it's massive and firm, and it was a decent enough punt as well

Rightguardright

She looks nasty. Wouldn't touch her with a barge pole.

skipper121

Talking of big bums etc must say black girls are a huge turn on for me - ever since I lost my cherry with a girlfriend from Dominica way back in the mists of time.  Once I've popped my punting cherry next week an ebony girl will definitely be on the list.  Anyone got any recommendations for SE London I'd be glad to hear them

Rightguardright

Yeah I do like dark girl but prefer mixed. Had a crap punt and wrote a review on it but looking to try

External Link/Members Only

Not sure if she'll be a stuck up though?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Resurrecting this thread as I've been browsing AW and seems to be every other profile I view is owned by a 'bubble butt'! :D

You could crack a walnut between these:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I like the pic of her in the tanning booth:

And finally - I was admiring the pretty lady, lovely eyes, lovely bum, then read her profile and realised she was a txtspkr and could barely understand it....and then saw her blog and UKP gets more than a mention! :sarcastic:

grandmaster-ram-rod

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
are  you bored CTG ? :yahoo:

Why, cos I was browsing AW? I often do it when I'm feeling horny in a lesbionic nature  :music:

grandmaster-ram-rod

Why, cos I was browsing AW? I often do it when I'm feeling horny in a lesbionic nature  :music:

trollop  :blush:

cockneybstrd

I love a big bubble butt but the increased number of bum implants is a worry for those that like a real big bubble butt.

However a number of these go wrong and the birds end up with legs looking giant rotating doner kebabs when the implants leak

yorkshire123

I love a big bubble butt but the increased number of bum implants is a worry for those that like a real big bubble butt.

However a number of these go wrong and the birds end up with legs looking giant rotating doner kebabs when the implants leak

+1
i was going to put an image up but as its tea time a link will do

Timmy2

Here you go, a young white girl in Leicester for you who have a gorgeous bum, and it is getting bigger all the time, I believe she is exercising to get a black girls bum on a white girl    ;)
The pictures on her profile do no justice to her at all.  She has a nice handful  :P
Bonus is that she is a nice girl and a good fuck as well...  :drinks:
Cheers
Raddy

Offline pumps

Here you go, a young white girl in Leicester for you who have a gorgeous bum, and it is getting bigger all the time, I believe she is exercising to get a black girls bum on a white girl    ;)
The pictures on her profile do no justice to her at all.  She has a nice handful  :P
Bonus is that she is a nice girl and a good fuck as well...  :drinks:
Cheers
Raddy

For someone with a name like Lushbutt you'd think they'd have a few more photos of their main asset.

Dunno if it fits in the big bums & bubble butts thread. It just looks like regular ass.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Jessie of MKE and Leila Brunei had one hell of a booty on them!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline pumps

:sarcastic:

:hi:

I wish there wasn't a horrible butterfly tattoo across it. but I looks YUMMY!..... Once in a blue moon you can get a piece of ass (and nice face) available like that for prostitution.

yorkshire123

That's not a naturally large or bubble bum, its a lazy cow who enjoys her food far too much.
Fucking disgusting if you ask me. 

Dick4snowqueens

We see fake big butts like this in Atlanta everyday on slim or thick girls walking around
It's a sight for sore eyes :crazy: -with their tiny waist and flat stomach ...pretty face is a bonus.
I miss living there..the girls are always down for whatever.

Offline pumps

That's not a naturally large or bubble bum, its a lazy cow who enjoys her food far too much.
Fucking disgusting if you ask me.

NAH that looks fine to me. 

Dick4snowqueens

Anyone tried her External Link/Members Only

She looks decent.

Nah...I saw her when she worked in a flat old street near the eye hospital- her room smelt like body odour
Turned out to be her...no oral without  on offer with that price..With her ridiculous cheap wig she wore made look like :thumbsdown: a joke.

Oberyn1

Trinity

Ellesweeteen in Manchester on Aw has the best bubble butt I've ever seen, anal available if your not big but she wouldn't let me try unfortunately

Offline pumps

Ellesweeteen in Manchester on Aw has the best bubble butt I've ever seen, anal available if your not big but she wouldn't let me try unfortunately

Do you think a link to a profile page or something would be useful?

Trinity

Would have taken less effort to do a basic search I'm not here to wipe your backside or your sarcasm cheers

yorkshire123

Would have taken less effort to do a basic search I'm not here to wipe your backside or your sarcasm cheers

Have you been here before?

Offline pumps

I googled it and i searched it on here and i checked adultwork in manchester briefly, nothing came back you silly git.

I don't know if you even looked at this thread, but generally folks add a link.

Trinity

« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 04:56:43 pm by Trinity »

Offline pumps

If you open your eyes there is a thread 3 below is one in this section

Look at what we have to contend with here. learn how to use a forum

no1idea

yorkshire123

Glad to help

For that you have just made it onto my bell-end list.

Pumps is one of the most helpful non judgemental members on here & you think goading him is quite funny.
(I just wish he would change that avatar as its like looking in the mirror)

Fortunately he doesn't seem to be a vindictive cunt who will follow you around waiting for you to tell a lie or show your true colours then jump on you...............Unlike me  ;) 

Offline pumps

For that you have just made it onto my bell-end list.

Pumps is one of the most helpful non judgemental members on here & you think goading him is quite funny.
(I just wish he would change that avatar as its like looking in the mirror)

Fortunately he doesn't seem to be a vindictive cunt who will follow you around waiting for you to tell a lie or show your true colours then jump on you...............Unlike me  ;)

haha cheers. 

My avatar feels a bit like my trademark now, It started out as what I thought was a joke.

-------------------------------------

Sadly Trinity isn't man enough to put his hands up when he's made a mistake, He initially spelt her name wrong, then he suggested there was a post about her within this forum which you can see from my quote  :sarcastic:  So he says he's not here to wipe my arse....but he couldnt manage to take care of his own..

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65554.msg836037#msg836037

External Link/Members Only   -   ELLAsWeeTeen
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 05:18:13 pm by pumps »

Offline pumps

Now back to business with ELLAsWeeTeen, I think I might have to get her to put a top on when I'm drilling her in doggy..... Is that tattoo Off putting or what?

The pictures have been cleverly enhanced in the butt department, so I don't think you'll actually get the real deal in person!

Hidden Image/Members Only

yorkshire123

Now back to business with ELLAsWeeTeen, I think I might have to get her to put a top on when I'm drilling her in doggy..... Is that tattoo Off putting or what?

Looks exactly like the fucker who sells the big issue outside our local Sainsbury's (that's the tattoo not the prossie)

Offline pumps

Looks exactly like the fucker who sells the big issue outside our local Sainsbury's (that's the tattoo not the prossie)

She's Romanian, so I have a feeling it might be her BF/PIMP....that's certainly one way to mark your property lol

Offline Titi

The pictures have been cleverly enhanced in the butt department, so I don't think you'll actually get the real deal in person!

Hidden Image/Members Only

I can confirm her butt is all there. Quirky attitude but worth it for that bum alone as a one off but will not return though. Other WGs are much more fun.

daveywallace

Hi all. I've been here before and as always am looking for extremely large booty wg's in London. Age size price not important, just looking for the biggest cleanest butts out there as I'm a rimmer  :wacko:
All recommendations gratefully received, thanks in advance