Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viva Street profile that looks a little fishy Mapperley  (Read 658 times)

Offline jsnsummer

Hello, this profile came up on viva street

External Link/Members Only

for £100 if true well worth it. But somehow I feel the pictures are stolen....

Offline HailWood

Definitely stolen. Hits on GRIS

Offline RogerBoner

External Link/Members Only
I love it when they say that the picture are defined real. Yes the photos are actually real  :sarcastic:

Offline NervousJ

The woman of my dreams in Mapperley, who’d have thought.. :)

Or a 10/10 charging £60 per half hour ??? Ha ha.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 09:05:45 pm by NervousJ »

Offline RogerBoner

Sergio shows very good taste in his selection of beautiful fake profile pics.

Offline maggotknob

Yep ... she's in Mapperley ... you can just see the corner of Aldi on the Plains Road in one of the pics ....

Offline simon07

Ha Ha.
 :lol:
I guess we mostly ignore Viva street because 99% of the profiles are fake. You would have thought Sergio, the Chinese and Thai would have realised this by now   :dash:

Offline Space Invader

OK so who is going to TOFTT - if she is half as good -im your man ?
Fuck it , i'm going to call her and see if she is available tonight !!! ( No blood going to brain syndrome !! )

Offline Space Invader

Tried text and call to her -just goes to Lyca mobile services , so Im gutted , in desperation I also tried texting and phoning Sassy Maya  ( also mentioned in another thread , phone doesnt even ring on that one !!!!
Cant get Chelsea Hart - Katy out of town tonight , wtf am I to do - at this rate I can see myself in Paradise in sheffield at 3am !!! 

Offline Fly Ryder

Tried text and call to her -just goes to Lyca mobile services , so Im gutted , in desperation I also tried texting and phoning Sassy Maya  ( also mentioned in another thread , phone doesnt even ring on that one !!!!
Cant get Chelsea Hart - Katy out of town tonight , wtf am I to do - at this rate I can see myself in Paradise in sheffield at 3am !!!

I managed to get through to Sassy Maya, but opted against going. Heard a baby in the background which put me reet off!

Offline Space Invader

Well after several attempts to lighten the load in my balls, I did eventually get in contact with her via text , agreed time ,and I asked her to confirm  services !
Long story short - showed her photo on profile and asked -is this you - YES she said , tbf she looked similar, quite attractive large breasts , but she was 4 foot nothing and definitely didn't sound Spanish , her attitude stunk , alarm bells were ringing ,and despite my throbbing below - I walked ,well sprinted along walkway actually for fear of reprisals ! And YES - I did end up driving to Paradise -things you do when no blood going to brain !

Offline HailWood

OK so who is going to TOFTT - if she is half as good -im your man ?
Fuck it , i'm going to call her and see if she is available tonight !!! ( No blood going to brain syndrome !! )

A triumph of expectation over experience  :lol: