Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: East v West for Reviews  (Read 1009 times)

DG

Just about every time I check out the Scotland Reviews section, there seems to be a lot more reviews for Edinburgh WGs than there ever is for Glasgow girls. Is this to do with the quality and availability of girls, or the reluctance of Glaswegian punters to post reviews?

stuart_gla

There's the sauna bias maybe bumping the Edinburgh tally?

JazzMan

Yes, I agree with this.
The saunas LSS, BSS & NTS can have about 20 girls working from 10am to 10pm.

DG

Makes sense I suppose, but it makes trying to pick a new Glasgow girl pretty difficult with very little to go on. Mind you don't know if we get a harder time that they do in the east, but there's always someone wanting to shoot you down over a review; you know who you are!!

Online willie loman

Edinburgh punters being more educated , are more at ease with writing reports.

Offline tazman1002001

Edinburgh punters being more educated , are more at ease with writing reports.

You're reviews are only of sauna girls....how does that make you more educated?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Online auldie63

Yeah usyin dumms inna west hiv reel trubbel pittin wurds thegither so wee day.

Online willie loman

You're reviews are only of sauna girls....how does that make you more educated?

Just having a laugh, am from where they make tunnocks.

Online auldie63

Just having a laugh, am from where they make tunnocks.
Is that why you like the 'caramel hunnies'?

Offline solway

Am no a Weedgie or a Burger ( whatever they call the capital crew) - same aim guys forget inter city rivalry.
My experience - Polish usually very good; Italian no bad; Romanian apart from 1 average the rest Shite ; English/Scots a right mixed bag

Shuggy68

Am no a Weedgie or a Burger ( whatever they call the capital crew) - same aim guys forget inter city rivalry.
My experience - Polish usually very good; Italian no bad; Romanian apart from 1 average the rest Shite ; English/Scots a right mixed bag

Only seen 2 Romanians and both where very good.