Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Polish Pettite.KateXxX Aberdeen  (Read 5283 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Spoke to her earlier but wasn't going to be available this evening she is away to Aberdeen now....

Anyone seen her.....her feedback is low but all 6 feedback are from well established punters ie nibbs and Fraser ...so looks 100% genuine and great value for money at £60/£100.

Any feedback would be good as fancy putting her on my to do list  :cool:  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

chico1000

Bumped this back up as she is back in Glasgow and wondering if anyone seen her yet.

mavgoose

Texted her on Friday. She wasn't available till evening time ( didn't suit ).
The feedback looks legit.
I'm tempted.

Anyone on here seen her in Glasgow. !?????

RandyF

Get the strong impression she feels her arse is her best feature!!

Doesn't really look to be in the same calibre of the Polish superstars of a few years ago.

Memories, memories  :angelgirl: :coolgirl:

chico1000

Offline solway

Get the strong impression she feels her arse is her best feature!!

Doesn't really look to be in the same calibre of the Polish superstars of a few years ago.

Memories, memories  :angelgirl: :coolgirl:
You talking Vikki & Olivia ? Both gorgeous.Will they no come back again,will they no come back again

Offline tazman1002001

You talking Vikki & Olivia ? Both gorgeous.Will they no come back again,will they no come back again

Ahhhh Olivia.......oh the memories......wonder what happened to her ....I think she is gone back to Poland ........she was famous in Glasgow....a real head turner.
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Some nice feedback on Kate's profile ......I think I'm going to see her today....... If I get a chance
Banned by:

Offline johncee83

Am sure I've seen kate a couple of years ago she was called roxy though, if it is her she's a stunning brunette and I remember very enthusiastic and sexy!

Offline tazman1002001

Well not long back from my visit with Katie at her new flat in the east end....

Probably in my top 10 of best punts ever...... Great girl, great service, great body and great value for money I'm really impressed.

An outstanding overall POSITIVE from me.......

I will put up a full review shortly ...... I'm still exhausted from my session with this wee pocket rocket...... :thumbsup: :dance: :kissgirl:
Banned by:

Offline Ggowman

I spent a fair bit of time with her a couple of weekends ago, Fun girl, petite with a cracking arse. Fun

Offline tazman1002001

I spent a fair bit of time with her a couple of weekends ago, Fun girl, petite with a cracking arse. Fun

Yeah her legs and ass are amazing ....plus she lovley and petite that it's a real confidence boost as it makes it feel like you have a monster cock ramming her tight pussy lol......

I thought her boobs were really nice considering they are smaller than I normally go for but she has nice reosive nipples.

Banned by:

chico1000

Just back from a fun enthusiastic session with Kate.  Can't think of any negatives.  Sissy Spacek from Carrie film is a good reference point.  I'll put a review up when I get a chance. Got introuduced to her duo partner.  Had her tits out for me to have a wee swatch.  A big unit but looks built for fun.

Offline tazman1002001

Chico is this you're first punt with her?
Banned by:

chico1000

Yes but it won't be the last.

Offline tazman1002001

Glad you liked her...she is soooooo enthusiastic why can't all girlls be like her?
Banned by:

Offline Santiago

Taz

When is the review coming for the wee pocket rocket  :unknown:

chico1000

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Offline bushman

First ever post.

Saw Kate when she was in Aberdeen last week.
The Sissy Spacek reference is correct.
She is a small girl.
Only negative was her teeth.

But will see her again when she visit Aberdeen.

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah I think she is getting them fixed....but too be honest once I was in deep dfk mode and getting oral and fucking her in every position I totally forgot about any teeth lol.....
Banned by:

chico1000

Can honestly say I was into the action that quick didn't notice the teeth. 

Offline Santiago

Feck,what's wrong with her teeth  :scare:

Do you think she'll have them fixed for Monday

chico1000

Unless your a dentist and slap her in a dentist chair you honestly won't notice. She is so quick on to the action you will be totally distracted.  If you liked Katie in Edinburgh you will love this wee chick.

Offline tazman1002001

All this positive feedback about her owo, her ass, her pussy, her DFK, her great service and your worried about her teeth...... :dash: :scare: ..... Get with the program  she is gorgeous...... :dancegirl:
Banned by:

Offline ComeAgain

You only need to worry if her teeth are in a glass beside her bed!  :D

RandyF

First ever post.

Only negative was her teeth.

But will see her again when she visit Aberdeen.

Don't leave us in suspenders then mate!

What's with the gnashers?  We talking Sissy Spacek crossed with Bugs Bunny, or Shane MacGowan?

Fluffster kinkpins Taz & Chico seem oblivious...nothing new there then, eh  :hi:

Offline seeker

Her teeth could do with a scale and polish
and the front two teeth are normal size  but a little out of alignment.
NOTHING major ..
Excellent punt  :thumbsup:

Offline tazman1002001

Don't leave us in suspenders then mate!

What's with the gnashers?  We talking Sissy Spacek crossed with Bugs Bunny, or Shane MacGowan?

Fluffster kinkpins Taz & Chico seem oblivious...nothing new there then, eh  :hi:

Randy you got your teeth update......some nice wank material for you  :crazy: ....we will stick to Kate gorgeous body and her oral..... :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline bushman

Seems like I should have kept my teeth issues to myself.

But agreed she was an excellent punt. It's a shame she prefer Glasgow over Aberdeen.

Offline tazman1002001

Seems like I should have kept my teeth issues to myself.

But agreed she was an excellent punt. It's a shame she prefer Glasgow over Aberdeen.

Don't worry some of these "keyboard warriors" will pick up on the smallesr of points...... She is a grewt punt  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

RandyF

Don't worry some of these "keyboard warriors" will pick up on the smallesr of points...... She is a grewt punt  :thumbsup:

Worry about the "fluffy warriors".  It's not intentional but they can often mislead, and just casually ignore fundamental problems and details.

chico1000

Worry about the "fluffy warriors".  It's not intentional but they can often mislead, and just casually ignore fundamental problems and details.
Keyboard warriors more like forum Nazis who apparently is now exploring his wild side.  Randy has got very few good words to say about anybody or anything except extolling the virtues of visiting a TV or TS.  What are you trying to do Randy put as all off visiting all real women.  Are you even visiting any real women these days.
Even seeker agrees this girl is a cracking punt.  We are not putting her up as Miss Poland just that she is exceptionally good fun for your money. If there was any material issue with this girl or her location I would tell you about it.

Offline tazman1002001

Another amazing hour booking with this energetic and very very sexy polish babe.

Katie's body is designed for fun, she is not long back from a holiday back home and she is looking better than ever....nice hair, great sexy nails on both her hands and her feet.

I usually struggle with a second pop in 1hr as usually need some time between punts but Katie has mustered a second pop out of me on EVERY occasion she works really hard and her body really turns me on.

I'm a boob man but I have to say I still love sucking on katie beuatiful tits and nipples.....but her prize assets are her flat stomach, her amazing peaches ass, her gorgeous legs, her amazing feet (her feet are in my top 3 of sexiest feet) and her amazing red polished nails....oh and finally her deep french kissing is out of this world......she has a toungue piercing and she uses it well on the amazing OWO she performs...she doesn't do CIM but it's no deal breaker.

Just typing this and thinking about my last session has got me horny again lol.. Guys treat her well and you really will reap the rewards with Katie she is all about ensuring that YOU have the best time ever and she is def not a clock watcher........and as mentioend before she has a great wee safe and secure flat that she is working from now....... :thumbsup: :dance: :yahoo: :D
Banned by:

Offline mr small

Whats the best way to get in touch with her ?

I have called about a dozen times and left a few voice and text messages but got no replies  :scare:

Offline auldie63

......she has a toungue piercing and she uses it well on the amazing OWO she performs...she doesn't do CIM but it's no deal breaker.

Normally CIM is a must for you, as you have stated several times. Also you usually review 1/2 H punts and can apparently manage several pops in that time, but now you can only manage 1 in an hr. WHAT KIND OF ALIEN ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE KING OF THE FLUFFIES?

Offline tazman1002001

......she has a toungue piercing and she uses it well on the amazing OWO she performs...she doesn't do CIM but it's no deal breaker.

Normally CIM is a must for you, as you have stated several times. Also you usually review 1/2 H punts and can apparently manage several pops in that time, but now you can only manage 1 in an hr. WHAT KIND OF ALIEN ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE KING OF THE FLUFFIES?

I'm busy mega busy with my business and its stressing me making Al that money ££££££ plus I'm getting old now what can I say ....and come in mouth ain't always been a deal breaker.

Hey you heard about my MAASIVE alien cock as well...oh no the secret is out  :lol:
Banned by: