Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jody_HH  (Read 2515 times)

Shuggy68

Aye and I am 21 with a 12 inch cock..... :yahoo:

Loki

seen her a few years ago when she was up in Suchiehall St. .. was probably a size 16

wasn't anything to write home about... seem to remember she was talking about her kid/kids quite a bit, which always puts me off...

:thumbsup:

Offline seeker

Maybe the radius  of her fanny hole  :lol:
Or her iQ
Or a 1.0 out of 10  :D

Shagger69

Maybe the radius  of her fanny hole  :lol:
Or her iQ
Or a 1.0 out of 10  :D

Oi!! I bet she's got a lovely tasting fanny hole with a moist silky feel to it

Offline seeker

I only commented on the probable size of her fanny  :hi:
Not the taste ,wetness or feel.
She's all your jizzy.
Bit too old , fat and ugly for ugly for my liking  :D

Offline webpunter

Tried to line up a session with her a couple of years ago - she was also at Sheridans Massage in Manchester at the time.  The thought of an oily tit-wank with her was compelling. Or nuru at Sheridans.  Did some AW mails / texts & then a convo.  Really sexy on the phone & very enticing.  Meet up didn't happen but her norks look amazing.  Reckon little WP could get lost between those.  And 137 +ve FB's can't be wrong.  Sometimes you've just got to go 'large' in all respects

Offline Reiver

Spoke to her on the phone today she's in edinburgh till Friday . Like her but she's too near my house to visit her .

Offline webpunter

Spoke to her on the phone today she's in edinburgh till Friday . Like her but she's too near my house to visit her .
What like next door ?  She won't be staying there too long

malenko

I've seen her twice - but this was in 2011, so things may have changed since then!

Abso Massive natural boobs- when I saw her i would put her as a size 12, It was a decent GFE experience looking back (only my 2nd and 3rd punts with her) She was good looking and friendly too. Her body was insane at the time - the definition of slim and stacked, but this was nearly 5 years ago, as i said.

She stopped touring Wales, but if she came back I would give her another go.

Offline Bedrock69

This profile's turned up in Aberdeen now, as "busty charlotte xx", but she's either had a tit reduction (only a C cup if that), or it's a completely different girl now.

Offline Cd06

That busty Charlotte has been there a while. Think it's a bait and switch on a road just off Union street that a lot of girls seem to be on.

sheepy

That is not the girl I saw in Aberdeen 2011/12ish. Myself and another punter tag-teamed her and she was lovely looking size 12 with massive melons. Scouse accent also if i remember rightly and was a  great punt.

Offline Cd06

Yea should have added I saw her in Aberdeen roughly the same time. Hotel around union square. And she was good, would have said size 12/14 but wore it well