Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Long time Punter  (Read 2470 times)

Puntmeister General

Jesus where to start, been lurking here for a few weeks watching seems like you need to establish yourself to get some "street cred on here"

Well here we go punting for 12 years sometimes regular sometimes not, I think we are sitting at over 140 now, I keep a spreadsheet

Well who and where

Carols

Becky Carlisle at Carols and her flat in Leith ( more on that later )
Rachel ex Newt
Diane ex Scorpio
and a few more

London Street
Marie too many times
Kate
Stacey
Devon
Brianne pre fat and junked

Was a big time Scorpio man ( I used to give me my second visit free if I wanted 2 a day )
Carrie where did she go ? love it rough, gagging etc
Charmaine filthy girl loved it even BB
Shannon
Brianne and Tia bonus week
Zoe
Kim Lee

Newtown
Again a few, Sophie most recently, pretty good tbh
Tip is when Bobby is on reception ask for a no B/s review

Blair Street
Daisy
Tammy
Heidi
Eva
The 6ft Danish bird who liked the finger up the arse

Tried Paradise, Bonnington, Gentle, the one that was next to Berties,

Flats

Gardiners Cres, Manor place, Meadowbank, and various others

Kareens

What happened to that

Tamara and Phoenix ( who got binned from Scorpio for BB ) were the 2 dirtiest birds I ever had the pleasure of, even fucked Tamara outside her house over a car bonnet when her man and kid inside.

Gangbangs

Juicy Jo, Gangbang Nikki, the big girl from Gardiners who now works from Falkirk and takes a fist,

Bukkake

Devon and Scarlet (poor)
Pennie Lane and German girl omg awesome
The ones that were in the paper in Glasgow

So loads to tell

But you tell me Charmaine ? Carrie and Kareens ? my favs what happened to them please

Ohh and Becky , not sure if married but met her at a wedding in Dunbar 2 years ago living with a guy with a kid, but in my favour he and her had argued and he left, so I got  to finger her and bj , then chatted about old times.

Happy Punting

Offline foreverchanges

Some first post Puntmeister!!..when you say Kate at lss do you mean the tall Aussie girl with the blonde hair who worked there from 2002 to 2004..she was a little princess in the lounge but was transformed into a dirty foul mouthed nymph in the room.
And Stacey Id almost forgotten about her..another great girl who always gave it 110%.

And as for Becky..well what can anyone say that hasnt been said before?
Once travelled up four Saturday mornings in a row from Newcastle to see her at LSS..worth every second of my time and every penny.

Tjkooker

At the risk of being a fluffy cunt. Can you maybe remove the bit about meeting becky at a wedding. That was a civvy encounter and could cause her problems!?
I know if I was playing away and some big mouthed cunt blabbed about it I would be raging.

Other than that welcome and cheers for the input.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 12:14:42 am by Tjkooker »

Puntmeister General

Good point TJ, can I edit my post ?

Any update on my Kareens, Carrie or Chamaine queries ?

Hibernian

Not sure but Carrie may be Sexy Summer in Glasgow?

Offline seeker

A little off point...
Sexy summer ...any good ?? Worth going to see ??
Her profile picture is crap to put it mildly. .

jg048012

If its sexy summer in the west end then I'd say yes - prettty, dirty and game; she seems a decent sort too...

I posted a review before but think I got my summers mixed up :(

Offline tartanspartan

Gangbang Nikki, theres a blast from the past  :cool: she retired from punting back in 2009 so I believe

Sailormack

Welcome PG

Was the Scorpio Carrie you're thinking of blonde with the JLO ass? :yahoo:

If so I had a few cracking punts with her. IIRC she was on the game to clear some debts and then planned to chuck it.

Wonder what happened to her as she was a nice girl next door type rather than some of the hard bitches you used to meet in the Edinburgh parlours  :hi:

Offline zag69

Anyone know if Sophia and Eva from Scorpio are still working? They were there about 2 years ago.

Sophia a Greek girl with curly blonde hair and Eva was a brunette from Ukraine, I'd love to see those two again.

Puntmeister General

Yes SM the same Carrie she likes a bi of hair pulling etc

Charmaine was a wee bit older but great fun in the cabin, love to see her again

Sailormack

I think Carrie was at Scorpio at the same time as Stacey (Sarah Jessica Parker looky) and dark haired Lucy (posh accent).

Also Jessica who claimed she was Italian but I thought may be Albanian.

Did you ever punt with Nikki, slim with blond bob and the tongue piercing?

Oh the memories before Scorps went down the pan  :cool:

Offline facialmaniac

Tamara was awesome, is she still on the scene anywhere?