Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie.x Edinburgh on AdultWork anyone met her?  (Read 1853 times)

paulpaul3636

Looking for any reviews on Rosie.x in Edinburgh she’s on Adultwork only 1 review and can’t find any others.

She’s takes ages to reply an no uk number says it’s broken?

paulpaul3636

Has no one met this girl or heard anything about her?

Offline TKovac

Easy there horn dog no need to get snippy as no one saw your platinum pussed princess in the 7 hours between your postings.

Requests for information from members with no history are generally looked at with suspicion as touting

For my tuppence worth I dropped her an email she seed pleaser enough but the time and location didn't work for me.

Why not TOFTT and report back.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

paulpaul3636

lol horndog

Apologies wasn’t being snippy just bump the post.

Any reviews welcomed and if I get to book her I’ll review

Offline auldie63

« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 10:23:05 am by auldie63 »

Offline Dukey

Offline TKovac

Seems to be quite erratic with comm's. Something makes me think she has a primary career and this is a side business.  Looks good but plenty of similar profiles which require less leg work to get a appointment

Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise

paulpaul3636

I contacted her, said uk number broken gave me an Irish number for WhatsApp no reply so far

paulpaul3636

Still no reply from this one on WhatsApp or AW

She sent me an address yesterday but I’m obviously not going to just turn up!

Starting to wonder if she’s genuine. Not many girls will send address

Offline TKovac

She just randomly sent you her address?  Surely you had agreed a time to meet.

Out of curiosity roughly where is she (no specifics obviously) eh11 is a big area

paulpaul3636

Asked when she was free she said a time then gave me a time, I said I’d get back to her on WhatsApp and what’s the address. She replied with full address, shes around saughton area not going to post address alothough if you message her and she’s seems to give it out!

Offline FBman78

Asked when she was free she said a time then gave me a time, I said I’d get back to her on WhatsApp and what’s the address. She replied with full address, shes around saughton area not going to post address alothough if you message her and she’s seems to give it out!

Are you Rosie?

paulpaul3636

Why would I be Rosie I’m trying to find out reviews?

Offline FBman78

At the time of my typing you had 0 reviews and only posts on this thread which is not uncommon for touts or self promoters joining here, however I see you have remedied that so my apologies and welcome to the forum.  Posting links will often show any reviews for the girls.

paulpaul3636

No probs at all and thanks

Still getting no where with Rosie blanking any WhatsApp or AW message, very strange thing this girl has going on.

Think it’s maybe a fake profile or someone board, no comms at all after giving out full address and number

paulpaul3636

I created another profile on AW and surprise surprise she messaged back, same story uk phone broken,  using Irish number on WhatsApp, asked her when she was free, said I’d message her and what’s the address. Full address given again

Said to her oh someone I know tried to book you and never got a reply on WhatsApp, she replied never got any messages even tho it had been blue ticked (read) messaged her back on AW and no response.

Reason I am courious as I got scammed couple years back, a giril who used to work out of southquee sferry and a flat behind where wicked diy store, she was about 20. Same kind out thing would give her address out before being outside.

Anyone actually had any joy in comms with Rosie or booking her?

In another experience a girl with bad comms April who used to work out of flat off gardeners crescent and she was a lot of fun, but took ages to arrange anything and bad comms.

Sometimes the worst comms turn out the best

Offline TKovac

You have gone from moldy irritating and obsessive to full blown stalker chump.

Fake profiles assumed names etc etc she's a hooker mate not Helen of Troy

Move the fuck on

paulpaul3636

Bit extreme... is this not a discussion forum after all?

Just courious that’s all. I see other girls often no as if I’m holding out on one.

Offline Matrix

I'm doing my monger scan and came across all this pish from her feedback. 

Feedback
Only   thewhateverman (0)   21/05/2019 18:33   Seeking Services
    Hi all I see all the negative feed back for rosie she is a lovely lass why don’t u just leave her alone it’s all false fluff ur full of shit dickhead

Feedback
Only   Fluff1  (207)   14/05/2019 23:02   Seeking Services
    Filthy scank emailed and offered her asshole again.

Response:   Who even are you? Never met you don’t meet anyone you just book and ask for feedback

Feedback
Only   simonsays168 (0)   08/04/2019 17:33   Seeking Services
    So we haven’t met u have had my seed loads of times shep !!!!!!

Feedback
Only   simonsays168 (0)   08/04/2019 07:03   Seeking Services
    Smelled unwashed house was filthy multiple girls in house obviously a brothel not good avoid !!!!

Response:   Get a life never met

Feedback
Only   cardshark12 (0)   06/04/2019 13:35   Seeking Services
    Dirty smelly house she is a dirty smelly Irish junkie avoid at all costs !!!!!!

Response:   Same person get an actual life

Feedback
Only   simonsays168 (0)   01/04/2019 15:13   Seeking Services
    HAd my first meeting on aw with Rosie very disappointed house was filthy rosie looked stoned funny smell in house service poor kept looking at clock very poor

Feedback
Only   cardshark12 (0)   01/04/2019 11:57   Seeking Services
    AVOID !!!! Dirty smelly Irish junkie AVOID !! And yes it’s me !!!

Feedback
Only   cardshark12 (0)   28/03/2019 14:02   Seeking Services
    Met rosie very disappointed very poor service she has definatly changed very vanilla service clock watched poor service bad attitude fag breath flat not clean

Feedback
Only   Member Not Active   03/02/2019 07:50   Seeking Services
    BAREBACK ALERT bareback offered cum inside !!!

Feedback
Only   Member Not Active   18/01/2019 15:46   Seeking Services
    Been trying to contact and make booking think she is fake

Feedback
Only   Member Not Active   18/12/2018 19:42   Seeking Services
    I have been lucky to see rosie dozens of times now she is superb so sexy and a fab in bed lovely peachy ass she is so sexy wow what a girl thanks rosie for wond

Feedback
Only   Member Not Active   18/12/2018 19:29   Seeking Services
    Rosie is a real sexy lass have had fab times together she is superb in bed a really good ride lovely peachy ass fab tasting cunt lovely lass

Feedback
Only   Fluff1  (207)   17/12/2018 21:43   Seeking Services
    I don't know what has happened to Rosie but we all want to see her again

Feedback
Only   Member Not Active   13/10/2018 00:52   Seeking Services
    Timewaster. Avoid.

Feedback
Only   Member Not Active   26/09/2018 19:20   Seeking Services
    Shame I missed her she’s not replyed to emails or booking mite be a fake account maybe ??

Positive   RJX01 (16)   06/03/2018 08:15   Seeking Services
    Absolutely amazing,gorgeous young lady. Had fab time, thank you Rosie xxx

Positive   GrooveMachine (31)   29/01/2018 12:59   Seeking Services
    Great 2 hours booking with this lovely young lady! A great kisser with amazing oral skills as well! She was happy to accommodate all my needs!! XXX

Feedback
Only   kingpingaz99 (0)   27/01/2018 13:48   Seeking Services
    Absolutely gorgeous, well worth waiting. Amazing... will be back

Positive   RJX01 (16)   26/01/2018 21:02   Seeking Services
    Absolutely stunning, beautiful, young lady. Had fabulous time, thank you Rosie xxx

Positive   Fluff1  (207)   26/01/2018 18:03   Seeking Services
    Perfect experience for me with Rosie. Beautiful, classy and very horny. Well worth the wait, x

Funnily enough, our old friend Fluff, now thinks she's a filthy skank Despite having a beautiful, classy experience with her. She doesn't seem to know who he is despite having a confirmed booking.

I take 2 things from this. She's a flake and not wort the hassle. Fluff is even shiftier cunt than I previously thought. Likely an alter ego of another well known false serial aw prick who's been banned here several times.

:hi:  ;)

Offline Clattypats

I'm doing my monger scan and came across all this pish from her feedback. 

Funnily enough, our old friend Fluff, now thinks she's a filthy skank Despite having a beautiful, classy experience with her. She doesn't seem to know who he is despite having a confirmed booking.

I take 2 things from this. She's a flake and not wort the hassle. Fluff is even shiftier cunt than I previously thought. Likely an alter ego of another well known false serial aw prick who's been banned here several times.

:hi:  ;)
Fluff1... The Cunt of Cunts!... Probably pissed off she refused him his fake AW FB (this time round) , or a wee bit of sex chat in return for it, the delusional Prick that he is...  :crazy: :bomb:
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 05:30:41 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Dukey

That Fluff1 is fucking disturbed